Bose Aviaton X For sale

Spbeyond

The clutch went out in my car. :( I am selling my Bose Aviaton X headset. 0 Airtime on these bad boys. Never been in a cockpit. I bought them and then was stugling to get my medical. These are the best out there. I guess i cant sell them as new. So I will sell them as opened but never used. Seriously they have NEVER even been at an airport. Thanks

$900 shipped Thanks

PM me Im sure we can work something out.

Some pictures.
Headset-2-Saved-for-web.jpg
Headset.jpg
DSCN2666.jpg

Price reduced for quick sale. $850 shipped. (US only) I am taking a beating on this deal. Comeon! Someone has gotta need a headset. And these will help you be really comfortable when flying.

Try Ebay. Bose has a promo now on their around the ear headphones that they throw in for free with a Bose X purchase. Plus new they are $995 w/5yr warranty as well as 0% financing (even with a check card). Looks like used ones are going for around $600-800.

Just for future reference...

I'm at the AOPA expo and I was talking with the Bose reps here. They started a CFI discount program on the Bose X.

$100 off for CFI's and you can get a $25 referral fee for anyone you refer to Bose who also purchases an X.

I had this news yesterday... but out of respect for Sp's sale... I didn't want to post it. Now that he's sold it... There ya go!

Bob

Back