Boeing pushes for Max10 exemption

I’m for it. The current MAX 8 and MAX 9 are certified with the system being as is. The MAX 10 should be grandfathered in.

This new rule should apply to planes that are not yet announced and coming in new (as in like a 797). But the MAX 10 has been announced and expected for years. May as well keep the fleet commonality for the MAX 7/8/9/10.

I like discussions.

Anyone think the Phillies will take Washington to town this evening?

I think with all the money Boeing has wasted on this whole MAX debacle, they could have developed a clean sheet airplane that isn't straight out the 1960s.

Bean counters gonna bean count, tho.

And it might have been ready to hit the market 4 or 5 years from now...

I like discussions.

Anyone think the Phillies will take Washington to town this evening?

A Little League team could take Washington right now. I love my Nats but rebuilding years are painful.

Some people: I hope Boeing gets the waiver
Other people: I hope the FAA denies it/

Me:

I think with all the money Boeing has wasted on this whole MAX debacle, they could have developed a clean sheet airplane that isn't straight out the 1960s.

Bean counters gonna bean count, tho.

We will never know the horrors that Big B could have cooked up with “fresh ideas”.

Remember kids. It’s aviation. It can always be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will never know the horrors that Big B could have cooked up with “fresh ideas”.

Remember kids. It’s aviation. It can always be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boeing’s only fresh ideas these days involve stretching the crap out of the guppy and trying to justify their own lack of innovation.

Airbus has surpassed Boeing in that regard. I’m always amazed as a passenger at just how much better the Airbus is. Additionally, I’m pretty sure the 737 flight deck is smaller than the piece of garbage ATR-72s I fly.

Back