Boeing IAM Strike

Intent to furlough managers and many non-union employees was announced today. This thing is starting to get a second Thai spicy star

IMG_8719.jpeg

Market was like, “we already expected that, back to $155”.

Or, a bit of investor coordination.

NFA but get a margin account. Don't spend more than you can pay yourself back in a month or two. Make limit orders to fill at known low support levels. 150 and 140 were both brought up as good levels. If your orders don't fill another trade will come along. Don't chase.

Also be very careful investing in aviation. All the jokes about how to make a small fortune in aviation are true. Also, if you already fly a BA product and your career is dependent on that • show getting it's act together. You may just want to hedge and not invest even more money in that sinking ship.

NFA but get a margin account. Don't spend more than you can pay yourself back in a month or two. Make limit orders to fill at known low support levels. 150 and 140 were both brought up as good levels. If your orders don't fill another trade will come along. Don't chase.

Also be very careful investing in aviation. All the jokes about how to make a small fortune in aviation are true. Also, if you already fly a BA product and your career is dependent on that • show getting it's act together. You may just want to hedge and not invest even more money in that sinking ship.

90% of my portfolio is in funds. Pretty conservative with that chunk.

10% is in individual stocks. I’m more adventurous with that chunk.

With regards to Boeing, as a result of an inheritance, 50% of my portfolio was in Boeing. I sold it all.

Buying at $150-$155, I’ll dump it all at $200.

Back