Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin

You said that Feb 5, 2018, now 3 years later they would have more than tripled their money! Don't be so quick to dismiss houseswives :p

View attachment 58183

It's always easy looking back in hindsight. The most likely reality is, no one who got in that level waited until now to sell. They would have sold a while ago when they thought it had peaked or it was good enough for them.

(EDIT: This would have been funnier, but it seems like the forum can't render the 'rocket' emoji.)

The thing is people were posting
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
about Doge and I only take the recommendations of random twitter folks that post at least
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
. Unless you back up your "to the moon predictions" with at least
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
1618639148164.png
you really aren't serious about your position.

It's all about Pi next! We are all going to be rich!!!

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link Pi Network and use my username (ideogram) as your invitation code. (<----- pilots at my shop were pushing this a couple of months ago, it may be 'real' - you know as 'real' as any of this is. It also may be an incredible social experiment as I've been clicking on this app regularly for awhile now.) This is what all digital currency seems to be to me.

Also, honestly, I wouldn't know how to trade in any of this digital currency. I tried setting up an account a couple of years ago and very quickly lost a few hundred dollars in a bubble or something. Scares the heck out of me because literally everyone at work is talking about 'crypto' - and you know what everyone says about airline pilots and finances.

If you really want to blow your mind, read the chapter on the economy and currency in Sapiens by Harari.

As we all get settled in the roarin' 20's investing doesn't feel like investing anymore - seems to be more like gambling. And I know it's anecdotal, but this feels very much like '08 again to me, or like the early 00's tech bubble... just waiting for a crash. I really need a finance guy, one thing i've learned this last year, I cannot manage my investments without emotion.

Last edited:
Anyone else regretting not getting any Doge coin a few months ago?

Nope. Crypto is in a MASSIVE speculation bubble, and will crash spectacularly. Same with meme stocks, which actually have corrected significantly lately.

There will be suicides after people lose everything in stuff like BTC, DOGE, GME/AMC, etc.

Nope. Crypto is in a MASSIVE speculation bubble, and will crash spectacularly. Same with meme stocks, which actually have corrected significantly lately.

There will be suicides after people lose everything in stuff like BTC, DOGE, GME/AMC, etc.

I mean, not for nothing so is the dollar. GME going to the moon. Not because of anything GME is doing (although Cohen really is turning that place around with the switch to e-commerce) but because the hedge funds over shorted it more than 200% at least (probably closer to 500%). All shorts MUST cover. AMC was just a distraction though. GME is well past being a meme stock.

Last edited:
I mean, not for nothing so is the dollar. GME going to the moon. Not because of anything GME is doing (although Cohen really is turning that place around with the switch to e-commerce) but because the hedge funds over shorted it more than 200% at least (probably closer to 500%). All shorts MUST cover. AMC was just a distraction though. GME is well past being a meme stock.

Cannabis, for an extended period of time, and the financial impact of decriminalization and legalization will be the financial discussion for awhile. It's the second "release from prohibition."

All indications are that the shorts covered. SI is low, and the dates that the “squeeze” was supposed to happen have come and gone, multiple times. The people claiming the squeeze is just around the corner invariably have no clue what they’re talking about, with no understanding of options or even basic financial principles. It’s now just a pump and dump scheme, using ignorant suckers to waste the life savings of friends and family. It’s really sad, because when this is all over and it comes crashing down, there will be lots of ruined lives and probably several suicides.

The GME turnaround has A LOT of work ahead. I still don’t understand why anyone would be using Gamestop to make digital purchases when Steam, PlayStation store, etc already exist. I’ve purchased numerous games in the past year, and all were digital through the console/PC platform. This discussion about GME going digital is like 10 years too late.

As far as your statement about the dollar, that is laughable and there is no evidence by any legitimate economists that we are on our way to hyperinflation. In fact, the issue is a lack of money velocity which is a major problem right now.

Going forward, inflation is likely to start increasing and that’s good... The Fed is targeting that. But if you’re thinking of dumping your life savings into BTC at current ATH, good luck with that! In fact, BTC is already down 5% just today, LMFAO!

My personal opinion, the smart money is now going to continue the rotation into value stocks and commodities.

Last edited:
BTC and DOGE don't belong in the same conversation

BTC at least has some value for the dark web/underground transactions. DOGE is a joke meme coin that will implode spectacularly any day.

BTC itself is 100% going to be replaced by something more energy efficient. Blockchain technology is here to stay though. As someone that has been trading BTC since 2013, I sold all mine last week.

I made a decent amount on Doge, but good lord if I would've held I would've done extremely well. Bummed, but profit is profit.

Back