Big NetworkJC News... BIG! BIG! BIG!

Not sure - last time I went I dropped $1800 on strippers!!

Normal night out in vegas. I will buy Al a lap dance if I can make it! :sarcasm:

Thats amazing you could get such a big fish in aviation. Right on Doug!

I must be pretty crappy at networking because all I got is a couple business cards that I found at flight safety on the ground in the sim. :crazy:

Not sure - last time I went I dropped $1800 on strippers!!

See I thought it was $600.....at Little Darlings.....:nana2:

Iain is kinda like a fisherman....The story gets bigger and bigger each time he tells it. :nana2:

It was WAY more than that - - - - I tipped the bouncer $100 to send the hunnies to me!!

Gee.. usually all it takes is $20 a body to get somebody bumped from their table.

I did once pay two strippers $100 each to make out in front of me.

That was awesome.

>wipes tear from his eye<

Stan, we're splitting a room. With the probability of upgrade being behind me and having some TPIC under my belt by the time NJC rolls around, Nessa is COMMANDING me to go this year. Barring any family members landing themselves in the hospital (again) I don't see it as being a problem. :)

Will be a speaking engagement with audio/visual presentation and a Q&A session! :) :) :)

You all are in for an experience of a lifetime. I had the opportunity to attend his presentation in the early 90's in Tampa... you will not soon forget it!

The shot of the remnants of the cockpit and the story that goes with it are especially gripping.

Stan, we're splitting a room. With the probability of upgrade being behind me and having some TPIC under my belt by the time NJC rolls around, Nessa is COMMANDING me to go this year. Barring any family members landing themselves in the hospital (again) I don't see it as being a problem. :)
Done!

If my schedule doesn't cooperate this year, I'm droppin' the weekend. Hoping by then that I can hold weekends off. Either way, I'm there!!

Done!

If my schedule doesn't cooperate this year, I'm droppin' the weekend. Hoping by then that I can hold weekends off. Either way, I'm there!!

Worst case scenario, I'll probably still be on reserve, but senior enough on reserve to hold weekends. :)

Dude. If I can scratch up the dough, I'm goin.

I'm thinkin'

WACKY BUDDY ROAD TRIP!!

:D:p:nana2:

Where do I sign??? :D

It could be a virtual "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" kind of trip!!

fear%20and%20loathing%20in%20las%20vegas.jpg

FireBird (on left) and ready2fly (on right)

WooooooYEAH!!!

"Easy now! Don't go sideways on me!" :bandit:

Back