Best thing for one's career

Seggy

Is coming to Network Jetcareers in 2007 in Las Vegas.

This will be my third one I will be in attendance at. Three years ago, I went to my first and had NO idea what to expect. Think about it, going to Las Vegas to meet my 'internet friends' does sound a little, ahh, strange at first. Don't worry the 'internet friends' are good people.

Yes we get in our tiffs and taffs, mostly about stupid stuff, but in the end we are all out there for the same goals and career progression. You will have the opportunity to go there and meet your peers, network, and build professional and personal relationships that will get you jobs down the road. Jetcareers has some good people out there. Come out and network your way to the job you want!

http://forums.jetcareers.com/networkjc-las-vegas/

REGISTER TODAY!!!!!!!

"I'm a student pilot, Can I get a job flying scenics around? I've soloed, does that make a difference?":banghead:

We got that one at our place, and no it wasn't me.:D

I'm nowhere close to getting a job (and have my first one lined up already), but I'm still going.

I wonder if I can get the school to pay for my trip as a recruiting trip for a CFI? (;) to all those that want a CFI job)

This will be my third NJC event (one Vegas and one Chicago) and networking aside, these things are a blast to attend. Great people and good times.

Heck, I'm even coming all the way to Vegas just for the event on the 21st because I have to work the night of the 22nd and am too new to get the days off.

I'll have to wait until we're closer to the event to see if I can make it.

Recurrent until the 20th and family may be coming to visit on the 21st.

But having been to one NJC and a few other get-togethers it is always a good time and you will feel welcomed! Don't worry about the internet thing. I was a bit hesitant at first but at least half of us are totally normal!

:)

I know for sure I'll be scheduled that day. I'm a weekend warrior at Colgan. I may have something else coming up too though.

And for those of you who think, ah, well, I don't want a job flying airplanes around, SO BE IT!

I got my job -- which has nothing to do with aviation -- because of the networking I did at one of the events. So you never know what might happen.

Besides, it's a good time. Even for someone like me who is very likely never getting past the CFI on the side deal, it's a lot of fun!

I'm in.

I'm just a college student but figure some of these people sound pretty cool :)

I'm in.

I'm just a college student but figure some of these people sound pretty cool :)
:yeahthat: And my uncle might attend. He flew King Airs out of OKC, and then the Chieftan out of Juneau.:) He might be able to get his friend who flies corporate out of Vegas come.:bandit:

I'm hoping to make it if I can get the days off. I don't really need to network, but I'm all for any excuse to go drinking in Vegas. :)

You'll never reached a level where you don't have to or need to network!

Da Tranny, might be the best fit for you now, but might not be in 5-10 yrs.

And if by chance you've reached the level where you don't need to network, then you can always pay it forward. And help someone else out, who hasn't reached the same level as you!

:)

One thing I'd like to say about Network JC: Don't come in hope of "networking." Come with the goal of making some new life-long friends. Because honestly, that's what NJC has done for me. I've made some friends through this site and the networking events that I cherish very much. They are great people, and I would bend over backwards for them. Those are the best kinds of "contacts" you could ever have, because they not only could help you get a job someday, but they'll also be there in those down times when you are having troubles at home, and they'll be there to share in your triumphs. They'll call to ask about your wife or husband, ask how your kids are doing, and talk you through those rough nights when you want to hang up your wings for good.

I like knowing that those pilots and non-pilots I have met through this site will be my friends regardless of what they can or cannot do for my career. I hope everyone who comes to this event leaves refreshed, knowing there are still great people in aviation.

I'll see you all there. I'm anxious to spend time with all my old friends, and make some new ones.

One thing I'd like to say about Network JC: Don't come in hope of "networking." Come with the goal of making some new life-long friends. Because honestly, that's what NJC has done for me. I've made some friends through this site and the networking events that I cherish very much. They are great people, and I would bend over backwards for them. Those are the best kinds of "contacts" you could ever have, because they not only could help you get a job someday, but they'll also be there in those down times when you are having troubles at home, and they'll be there to share in your triumphs. They'll call to ask about your wife or husband, ask how your kids are doing, and talk you through those rough nights when you want to hang up your wings for good.

I like knowing that those pilots and non-pilots I have met through this site will be my friends regardless of what they can or cannot do for my career. I hope everyone who comes to this event leaves refreshed, knowing there are still great people in aviation.

I'll see you all there. I'm anxious to spend time with all my old friends, and make some new ones.

Can I get an Amen! :rawk:

Back