Best of fun... ON THE GROUND.

Aw .. come on. Grimy, greasy, nasty S&S's kick the cr@p out of In and Out any day!
grin.gif

Beancrock

Bah move to the Mid West and you'll know S&S and InO is the one no one has heard of!
grin.gif

Seriously though ... In N Out is better than Steak and Shake. But unless you've been to a S&S you haven't had a real burger and fries.
grin.gif

Kostcoguy you live about halfway between Iain and I.

Yeah we should all go get some In 'N Out sometime this week!

How many OC locals do we have on here?
Iain
Kostcoguy
F-16Flyer
mirvc211

Gotta be more...

What about that kid who we went flying up to Camarillo with that one day. Shawn I think his name was.

Nah .... you haven't had a REAL burger untill you've had White Castle!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nah .... you haven't had a REAL burger untill you've had White Castle!

[/ QUOTE ]
Mmm ... sliders.

Do you not have Sonic or something?!?

I have never heard of In n Out... but you have to love those Krystal burgers at 2am. People east of the big river should know what Im talkin about.

God, I miss those White Castle burgers!
frown.gif
I was born and raised in Queens NY and had them all the time. I just love the taste of those little sliders! Of course, the White Castle burger is a different animal from an In&Out burger, I think they both rule in their own airspace.

Nah we have sonic here and at home (PHX, STL respectively). Waht we don't have here is S&S or WC. Nothing beats nasty burgers with more grease than meat!

I didn't actually know In and Out burger actually existed. The only reference I had heard to it was in The Big Lebowski. When my room mate last year ended up going out to play in the pep band when Western Michigan played Stanford in the NCAA top 64 girls tourniment he went to one. We didn't think they existed, but now we know.

Now if you want greased up, you gotta talk about Ralley's man. Now that's good greezy.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Ralley's rocks ... mix Sonic with White castle and you get Ralleys.
grin.gif

We have a couple of WHite Castle resturants in Toledo... I want a fat burger cheese burger...

We have Fat Burger over here. It isn't that great. Best we have is In N' Out, good stuff...

But the all-time best was Rally's, ARH! they don't have them here in CA.

There is a Rally's on Newport and El Camino Real over in t Town. It is right by the 5!

I had Rally's once and it made me sick!

Hey F16Flyer,

Nice ride! I've got a 2000 YZ125 myself. Looking at possibly finally accepting the four stroke and getting the 250F for my next one.

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Best of fun... ON THE GROUND. [Re: F16Flyer]
#81617 - Wed Sep 17 2003 04:24 PM Edit Reply Quote

Hey F16Flyer,

Nice ride! I've got a 2000 YZ125 myself. Looking at possibly finally accepting the four stroke and getting the 250F for my next one.

[ QUOTE ]

Yea, it's awesome, very loud too, getting a spark arrestor, and silencer put on it. But yep, I used to ride a 99' KX250, and for the stuff our familie's friends, and I do, which is just ride out in the desert, it makes more sense to ride a four stroke, don't have to worry about the two strokes anymore.

Only thing is, it doesn't have the power like a two stroke 250, but it's a great bike, I have a blast on it.

Another thing, if you're planning on getting one... make sure to try to get an 03' they are tons better than the 01, and 02, and 6.6 pounds less in weight! You can really feel it too.

Seeya,

Hey, thanks for that info on the 250F! I had a '94 KX250 prior to the YZ125. I like wailing on the small bores and stick to the MX tracks here in TX though. Still not sure on the 4 strokes, but it looks inevitable that we'll all be riding them soon.

Take care!

Back