Best add on for Flight Sim??

[ QUOTE ]

Virtual Air Traffic Control - www.vatsim.net - really cool, check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
On that note check out ESKYWORLD It is a really awsome system they have setup over there. And you get paid virtual money [aircash] for your flights in which you can spend on gates, hubs, aircraft repaints and much more. You should really check it out. If you need any help on getting started Private mesasge me.

[ QUOTE ]
Corprate Pilot Comes with;

Starship
Conquest II
Commander 1000
Falcon 2000
Beechjet
Citation X

How the hell do I remember that?

[/ QUOTE ]

You play every day?

[ QUOTE ]
No I havn't play FS in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well you sure as hell know your stuff...Gotta give you props for that.

Well,
I gotta agree with C-Kid on this one. The 421 is the ONLY airplane "model" I ever PAID for flight sim and it really is stand up.

Since I am hoping to get on a SIC gig with an air ambulance operator with 421's and a Conquest.. I hope to 'validate' Flight1's remarkable airplane....

Bluelake

I used to be waaaay into the whole flightsim thing (before I became a pilot...I don't mess with it much anymore), and I did pay for a couple add-ons. One is the 767 PIC that was already mentioned. They don't make add-ons like that anymore.
smile.gif
The second one I actually paid money for was the PSS 747-400, which, while not as fun as the 767 sim, was still a blast.

[ QUOTE ]
I used to be waaaay into the whole flightsim thing (before I became a pilot...I don't mess with it much anymore) . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that the more I fly real airplanes, the more I play FS!!! Still, by leaps and bounds, it's my favorite video game!!!

My favourite is the Boing 734 by Dreamfleet.

I recently purchased the Boeing 737 NG by Precision Manuals. It was developed by a real world airline captain and comes with 7 manuals totalling 186 A4 pages.

[ QUOTE ]
I think that the more I fly real airplanes, the more I play FS!!! Still, by leaps and bounds, it's my favorite video game!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree. I have been simming for over 10 years and it wasn't until I learnt to fly for real, that I was able make consistently good landings in FS. I still use it heavily for instrument practise.

Oh, I totally agree with the instrument practice idea. FS was a huge help while I was working on my instrument rating. What other way can you go home and practice holds until you fell over, for free!

Back