Be Careful With Pan Am

Re: What a GREAT Story!!!

Mav, is that all you have left? Every statement you make gets shot down, and all you can say is that it was a personal attack!!

Again, LET IT GO!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Too bad NONE of it is true. I will say that I am very impressed w/ you grasp on fictional storytelling, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of this was true quite awhile ago. He does have a good point about the midnight sims...I hated teaching those.

It's a good school that a couple people here keep picking on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, LIMA CHARLIE, you've insulted me and told me I "had a grasp on fictional storytelling". Then one of your own CFIs says he hated teaching those sims making you look stupid and you've yet to apologize! Then you were also caught in another blatant lie about how long the instructor wait is at Pan Am. You've been exposed for what you are: a liar and an idiot.

How old are you Mavmb?

Just give it up. Forgive and and try to forget, it isn't going to help you to live in the past and be pissed off about this for the rest of your life. Granted, I would be pissed too if I was out 2 G's, but hey, you signed the contract.

Also,there are a few on this site that say PanAm has changed for the better since you left. GIVE IT UP, good grief.

I am over it. But I'm also not going to stand here and listen to all the lies being spread without saying anything because I live in Phoenix and hear complaints about Pan Am from the instructors and students at the airport all the time.

[ QUOTE ]
I am over it. But I'm also not going to stand here and listen to all the lies being spread without saying anything because I live in Phoenix and hear complaints about Pan Am from the instructors and students at the airport all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mav,mav,mav... I am rubber, you are glue, what you say bounces of me and sticks to you!! Does that gel w/ your maturity level??

You can say whatever you feel you need to say about me, as long as it makes you feel better about yourself. I just hope that someday you can learn to live in the present, and look to the future, rather than dwell on the past.

No one really cares about your 2 year old experience. It is ancient history in the aviation world! I am sorry you feel slighted about losing the $2000, but it was explained to me quite clearly before I signed my contract. Maybe you should have paid a little more attention during orientation,eh??

So anyway, I am sure you will find the time to throw out a few more insults, so feel free to direct them my way, if you feel the need.

"The Liar and Idiot..."
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I truly find it hard to believe... It is Mav's sworn duty to inform all who will listen of the evil that is Pan Am at DVT !!!! In fact, I think he should come up with some sort of super dunce costume. Something like what Daymon Wayans (I can't think of the movie right now..) wore in his super hero movie. Then he can truly reach his potential!!!!
spin2.gif

I think it was blankman, but the handiman suit from 'In Living Color' might fit better.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Too bad NONE of it is true. I will say that I am very impressed w/ you grasp on fictional storytelling, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of this was true quite awhile ago. He does have a good point about the midnight sims...I hated teaching those.

It's a good school that a couple people here keep picking on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, LIMA CHARLIE, you've insulted me and told me I "had a grasp on fictional storytelling". Then one of your own CFIs says he hated teaching those sims making you look stupid and you've yet to apologize! Then you were also caught in another blatant lie about how long the instructor wait is at Pan Am. You've been exposed for what you are: a liar and an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

LIMA CHARLIE, you just don't want to talk about these specifics to you? How embarrassing is it to be caught in lies???

[ QUOTE ]
So maybe I should rephrase... None of the problems you had w/ Pan Am are CURRENTLY an issue, at least in my humble opinion. Is that better?

Mav... As I have said MANY times before. It is unfortunate that you had a such a bad experience at Pan Am. For whatever reasons, the school just wasn't a good fit for YOU!! It has been a GREAT fit for me, and for many of my friends at Pan Am. It is GREAT that you found a place to finish your training that made you happy. So just LET IT GO!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess in all your effort to post how big of a liar and idiot I am, you missed this post. It is right after the one inwhich you called me a liar. (I forgive you, by the way!) All I can and will attest to is what my experience at Pan Am has been like for the past 9 months. If I inferred that I was making statement of a situation or time period that I have no experience with, then I was wrong. Can you say the same thing?? I would think you could as you still trying to pedal the same 2 YEAR OLD story, as you were the day I discovered JC!!! (Wait, was that another insult???)

I guess we will see.... (I am not holding my breath.)

And Mav, I hear complaints from the mailman and from the lady who cuts my hair and from the clerk behind the counter at 7-11. And every time I take off from FPR there is an Aviator Dutchess getting a tow back to the ramp cause they are falling apart. But that doesn't mean I have the right to comment on a situation I know nothing about.
You haven't been to the school in over two years, how could you really know what is going on?
I don't go to Aviator or FSI, so no matter what I hear, I dont comment on it.

9 months after i started at pan am i'm beginning my CFI, no problems here, seems the talent lacking crew is always quick to rationalize

[ QUOTE ]
, seems the talent lacking crew is always quick to rationalize

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that comment was very nice.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
9 months after i started at pan am i'm beginning my CFI, no problems here, seems the talent lacking crew is always quick to rationalize

[/ QUOTE ]
What the hell is wrong with....
spin2.gif

spin2.gif

spin2.gif

Round and round we go.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well now, I guess we've found the culprit idea to "what the hell is wrong with the Pan Am forum"

And, as per usual, stepped-up police patrols will continue in this neighborhood.......

Funny..the UND, Purdue, MTSU forums require almost no patrolling whatsoever. ATA forum....well, no one really lives there anymore after the evictions. Only TAB and DCA forums need "average" patrolling, but that's only because of "tenant" angst against the "landlords" of those neighborhoods.

But this place........freaking South Central.
banghead.gif

The flashing of gang signs wasn't a clear indication there MikeD?
smile.gif

Come on Mike!! It's not that bad!! There are just a few bad apples that really like to stir the pot. Now with Mav throwing in the towel on his flying career, I am sure that this forum will be safe and fun for all who venture into it.
cool.gif

(I am very tempted to address Mav's departure from our ranks, but I will resist!!!!)

Back