Be Careful With Pan Am

[ QUOTE ]

(I am very tempted to address Mav's departure from our ranks, but I will resist!!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you just do that?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(I am very tempted to address Mav's departure from our ranks, but I will resist!!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you just do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, considering that back and forth that there has been between mav and other forum members I would count one quick remark as leaving the whole issue alone. There is alot more that can be said, but I won't touch it and I hope nobody else does so either.

While people that have never attended the school can contiune the relentless picking of the school, with the moderators now joining in, current and former students have to take a very high road unless then want to be acused of making personal attacks.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you just do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, considering that back and forth that there has been between mav and other forum members I would count one quick remark as leaving the whole issue alone. There is alot more that can be said, but I won't touch it and I hope nobody else does so either.

While people that have never attended the school can contiune the relentless picking of the school, with the moderators now joining in, current and former students have to take a very high road unless then want to be acused of making personal attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, anyone can say what they want. I'm not trying to restrict speech in any way. I just ask that it be civil. Most of the same stuff can be said without personal attacks; and BOTH sides are guilty here, not one any more than the other.

I don't expect anyone to walk the high road, just take the middle road.

I think it's all good information, and I don't know enough about Pan Am to give any sort of informed opinion one way or the other.

[ QUOTE ]
Come on Mike!! It's not that bad!! There are just a few bad apples that really like to stir the pot. Now with Mav throwing in the towel on his flying career, I am sure that this forum will be safe and fun for all who venture into it.
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I miss something? What happened to Mav?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Come on Mike!! It's not that bad!! There are just a few bad apples that really like to stir the pot. Now with Mav throwing in the towel on his flying career, I am sure that this forum will be safe and fun for all who venture into it.
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was hired by Pan Am.

Kidding......
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got drafted, just like the rest of your sub-30 year olds! Moohahahah!

Nah, here's the story.

Back