backround check...

nice, i tried to get a hold of my rep all day to no avail, i plan to keep trying tomorrow and see what she has to say. one less paper to have sent a get confirmed has to be a plus.

I prepared a sheet of paper with carefully and strategically thought out questions for my POC person on the night that I recieved my TOL email and then proceeded to leave the customary voicemail the next day. After waiting all day at school, sure enough I answered the call while in the bathroom stall, FAAAAAAAR away from my papers and books back in non-radar class. I had nothing intelligent to ask.

Reminds me of the time I finally went through my first earthquake in California. Half dressed, on the toilet, with no idea where my glasses were.

Yo Lefty, James is my HR rep too. I trust your post.... But i gotta hear it from the horse's mouth if you know what I mean. I emailed and called and left him a voicemail regarding the college transcript matter yesterday. It sure as heck will save me a lot of trouble if I don't have to send them. Hopefully he gets back to me sooner rather than later. Good post man....Thanks

I totally understand, as I have found that I always depend on the horse, rather than the post.

Please do check it out, and let me know what you find out. It'd be nice to know that he gets back to you in a timely manner, since they're so swamped right now.

Good luck!

Back