B737 Talk

How did they get someone in a jumpseat instructing and someone else videoing? I didn’t think there was enough room for that :bounce:! Also I love that the FO is videoing too.

Sterile cockpit, FO filming when he should be monitoring flight path and airspeed, jumpseater filming, unstabilized approach, incorrect approach preparation, landing outside the touchdown zone and failure to execute a go around my my LLCP would probably pistol whip me if I didn't remove them from flying status at the gate.

Man, this makes my former flight standards brain itch on so many levels.

How did they get someone in a jumpseat instructing and someone else videoing? I didn’t think there was enough room for that :bounce:! Also I love that the FO is videoing too.

Sterile cockpit, FO filming when he should be monitoring flight path and airspeed, jumpseater filming, unstabilized approach, incorrect approach preparation, landing outside the touchdown zone and failure to execute a go around my my LLCP would probably pistol whip me if I didn't remove them from flying status at the gate.

I believe that exact 737-300 was one of the jets destroyed on the ramp at Khartoum airport in Sudan by mortar fire the other day.

“Is that all?”

“No…….. I signed a petition to change Air Lines to Airlines”

BF53194-C-0-C27-4-B53-9-D07-D4-D5107-CADB7.webp

So much tomfoolery that they were able to block out "SINK RATE....BANK ANGLE BANK ANGLE....SINK RATE". Poor old airplane. The jump seater saying "Do not worry" was my favorite part.

Back