Aviation Repo Man

I can imagine MikeD doing this........

I can imagine doing this with MikeD. It would just be bonus points that 90% of the time I'd be taking toys bought with stolen wealth from Banksta scum. Waco: I think we have found our side business. You bring the business acumen, Mike and Polar will bring the "Big Iron" experience...maybe we could get Lloyd on board for "machine gun etiquette"...I'll just sit quietly in the right seat and take pictures for posterity.

I can imagine doing this with MikeD. It would just be bonus points that 90% of the time I'd be taking toys bought with stolen wealth from Banksta scum. Waco: I think we have found our side business. You bring the business acumen, Mike and Polar will bring the "Big Iron" experience...maybe we could get Lloyd on board for "machine gun etiquette"...I'll just sit quietly in the right seat and take pictures for posterity.

Someone's gotta be in charge of "greasing the wheels" of the local officials. A job that, I would perceive, would require you to carry quite a large cache of real documents, realish-looking documents, Cash, Whisky and Tobacco products. As none of those appeal in the slightest for you, I think you'd be the man.

Someone's gotta be in charge of "greasing the wheels" of the local officials. A job that, I would perceive, would require you to carry quite a large cache of real documents, realish-looking documents, Cash, Whisky and Tobacco products. As none of those appeal in the slightest for you, I think you'd be the man.

Yes, agreed. If I were a lesser sort of man, I'd be all too prone to smoke, drink, and spend the capital, but being the paragon of virtue that I am, I would be the trusted bagman. It's on. We'll be waiting on the travel documents, Waco.

Yes, agreed. If I were a lesser sort of man, I'd be all too prone to smoke, drink, and spend the capital, but being the paragon of virtue that I am, I would be the trusted bagman. It's on. We'll be waiting on the travel documents, Waco.

Guys, I'm lovin it. This is how Weguageemandhow Airways will get its start.

Also...I am starting to like this in a serious way. My business for the last ten years has been dealing with banks...not like I don't have contacts. In fact, I know of a Falcon 20 that belongs to a place that is going to go Tango Uniform in about a month or so...

Hmmmm.....

I like it more and more. I was thinking about "The A-Team" (a propos to nothing, obviously), and I realized that "Face", in spite of being a huge gash, gets all the hot chicks. I just need a face transplant and a smooveness injection and we're on.

I like it more and more. I was thinking about "The A-Team" (a propos to nothing, obviously), and I realized that "Face", in spite of being a huge gash, gets all the hot chicks. I just need a face transplant and a smooveness injection and we're on.

You are thinking A-Team. I am thinking Reservoir Dogs. Tomato Tohmaatoh.

Repoing airplanes is pretty much my dream job. From what I've gathered, it's mostly retired pilots which a ton of Bjet and heavy time. Not very many average joe pilots like me doing it...:(

In NH, it was quite simple.

If somebody got behind, and started ducking phone calls, we put a mechanics lien on it, and locked it in the hangar.

Often, when repo men showed up, they would try to get the airplane, when they could not, they would come to the FBO. when they ask for it released, we would tell them that there was a lein on it for $XXX.XX. when it was paid we would release the aircraft.

legal? who knows, but most times, the repo guy would call the bank, then cut a check, or have a wire set up.

Back