Average Joe a CFI

EatSleepFly

No, I don't watch it (hate reality TV) but my mom told me that one of the new guys, James, is a flight instructor, so I looked on their website. Sure enough. And he's from Scottsdale. Anyone know him?

Linky

yea that's right, those "new" guys have quite the perfect bodies sheesh, but all the girls i know are crazy over him and his eyes lol, this show is quite funny

I have never seen the show, but there was some discussion over at flightinfo about one of the other guys being a UAL 757 FO. David somthing I believe.

Well if he's a flight instructor; she's not gonna want him. He's broke!
ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have never seen the show, but there was some discussion over at flightinfo about one of the other guys being a UAL 757 FO. David somthing I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I saw that too. It was a joke...all it takes is one look at the guy to figure that out.
smile.gif

Ahhhh....Well I'm the gullable one today!

Next time I'll watch the show first.
smirk.gif

Weeeell I just checked out this clowns picture.

DEFINITELY not a pilot...HA!!

david1.jpg

Be careful. I've watched the show and that kid actually works in a mailroom! Never make fun of anyone working in a mailroom!
grin.gif
You'll find yourself on a hit list!

[ QUOTE ]
Never make fun of anyone working in a mailroom! You'll find yourself on a hit list!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
....believe you me I know the feeling. I have put in my fair share of hours in at a mail room back home. No one screwed with us!!!

If anyone every gave me crap about how I was doing my job they would get the "Noooooo mail for you!!" in my best Soup Nazi voice!
grin.gif

David from the show says that he is a mailroom clerk, however there has been a rumor going around that he was a hired actor for the show to mix it up. In real life david is an actor he played a brief role on CSI.

Nah I haven't seen him/heard anything around here about him. The "/waiter" at the end makes me think that he might have a few ratings but isn't actually doing any/much flight instruction. But who knows. He looks like a friggin' tool. IMHO.
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The "/waiter" at the end makes me think that he might have a few ratings but isn't actually doing any/much flight instruction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats funny, cause it makes me think that he probably really is a CFI.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The "/waiter" at the end makes me think that he might have a few ratings but isn't actually doing any/much flight instruction.

[/ QUOTE ]

tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh ... your probably right. I dunno he just looks to "pretty." Almost every CFI I know has the "1000-yard" stare goin' on.
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew a flight attendant at Eagle who was a stripper. You gotta make a living somehow, and at $10.75/flight hour (our starting wage at the time), it wasn't going to be on a Eagle paycheck alone!

[ QUOTE ]
I knew a flight attendant at Eagle who was a stripper. You gotta make a living somehow, and at $10.75/flight hour (our starting wage at the time), it wasn't going to be on a Eagle paycheck alone!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a first officer that was a stripper.

(No, not at Delta)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what's her stage name and where is she working?
tongue.gif

Sorry, Amber. That was just way too easy!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a first officer that was a stripper.

(No, not at Delta)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where were these at, guys?

Actually, she was a girl and very open about it.

Since it's such a small world, that's about all I'll say!
smile.gif

The girl I knew worked at a place right near the employee lot entrance to ORD. This was 7 or 8 years ago now, so I'm sure she's not there anymore.

Made damn good money.............

[ QUOTE ]
Weeeell I just checked out this clowns picture.

DEFINITELY not a pilot...HA!!

david1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really embarresed because the suburb of St. Louis he lives in is about a mile from where I live.

Back