Average Joe a CFI

We had a male flight attendant at Midway who was also a male stripper. And yes, he was gay
ooo.gif

That guy always had money, and in small bills! He was an FA mostly for flight bennies.

This peaked my interest... i wonder WHY hmmmmm....[ QUOTE ]
What type of women do you normally date? I don't really have a "type." I just know if I am attracted to a woman.

[/ QUOTE ] IF?????? not WHEN????

[ QUOTE ]
comments may have been edited

[/ QUOTE ] Could it be that the network edited his comments?? He doesn't really seem like a girl magnet but more of a... well, I don't like to assume or presume... but...in any case, he really doesn't look like a future pilot - but then again, is there really a "look" to a future pilot? whatdoYOUthink?

[ QUOTE ]
but then again, is there really a "look" to a future pilot? whatdoYOUthink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is "poor" a look?
smirk.gif

LOL, As a CFI/waiter I know for a fact that guy is deadly broke. He should quit flying and wait tables full time if he wants to have money for the chicks.

[ QUOTE ]
We had a male flight attendant at Midway who was also a male stripper. And yes, he was gay
ooo.gif
]

ALL male flight attendants are gay or at least bi (trust me I know).

There are those 1% of male F/A's that are totally str8 but heard there an urban legend
grin.gif

Corrie

Yeah, and all pilots are straight, at least that's an urban legend I heard.
grin.gif

Just kidding you....some F/A's are pilots working on ratings and staying in the air!!
shocked.gif

I have flown with MANY straight male flight attendants! Contrary to popular belief, the entire male segment of the flight attendant population is not gay. Just like the entire male segment of the pilot population is not straight! I will admit though that it's about a 3:1 ratio, gay:straight.

The best was one of my friends from my new-hire AA class who said "This job is kick-@ss if you're a straight guy, you get to work around beautiful women all day long, you get to fly all over everywhere, and you don't have to go through all the expensive training to be a pilot to do it!"

AA inherited a whole bunch of straight guys from TWA, they were hired as pursers back in the 70's. Most of them are married & have kids (and probably grandkids by now).

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, and all pilots are straight, at least that's an urban legend I heard.
grin.gif

Just kidding you....some F/A's are pilots working on ratings and staying in the air!!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know someone who flies for UPS now that was a F/A at TWA while he was a CFI and he's straight so they do exist.

[ QUOTE ]
some F/A's are pilots working on ratings and staying in the air!!
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, sounds familier.................
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
well, I don't like to assume or presume... but...in any case, he really doesn't look like a future pilot -

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm...so you think pro pilots can't be really really good looking? Should I start looking for another line of work?
wink.gif

Seriously, I think pilots do have a "look" and a "voice", but like all stereotypes, it doesn't always hold true.

The average joe is a CFI in Scottsdale. He works for the Sabena Airlines training program. I have not spotted him around lately.

Back