Available with flexable schedule Chicago area or can occasionally travel elsewhere

Travis John

Current avaition professional looking for some extra cash on the side. I typically have flexable schedules with travel benefits so im sure we could work something out. Willing to be a gear slinger if needed for day trips, repositions etc. Around the Chicago area, but can easily travel to other locations. If in need, feel free to contact me

121 current
2500+tt
1000+ Jet

How about instructing? I instruct like 5-15 hours a month to keep GA current. It's still fun and gets me a little extra cash every month. Make sure you check with your airline about outside flying.

Yeah, I've researched it through my company and all is good. Instructing isn't really what im looking for. Just looking to help someone out with their workload and make a couple extra dollars a few times a month

Current avaition professional looking for some extra cash on the side. I typically have flexable schedules with travel benefits so im sure we could work something out. Willing to be a gear slinger if needed for day trips, repositions etc. Around the Chicago area, but can easily travel to other locations. If in need, feel free to contact me

121 current
2500+tt
1000+ Jet
"Willing to be a gear slinger", c'mon man. Leave that job for the hungry cfi trying to grab some turbine time. Please don't take $300 a day to be a meat bag in a king air or a CJ.
Do you have 1000 121? Go sit left seat at some other regional and work on improving the 121 side of the industry.
We all gotta work together here folks...
If I'm totally off base, I apologize. That line triggered me, you can't be mad because I'm in my Internet safe place. ;)
If you're on your first divorce and really need the money, drop the gear swinger crap and I'm sure we can help you out...
Instructing is a perfect idea. Pass on your knowledge to hungry new guys and offer a level of experience students will appreciate.

Back