ATTN: ATP CFI's....re: acquiring CFI positions at ATP

Re: ATTN: ATP CFI\'s....re: acquiring CFI positions at ATP

That's the man's name!
grin.gif

How long were you answering phones before you were called up? How long was the wait from when you were finished with the program and the offer of an instructor job?

When you get a call and are offered a job with ATP, then you go to answer phones. I have been answering phones for a month now, and have no clue when I'll be out (i hope soon)

ATP basically hires a new class into the office whenever they need people. I do not think there is a set schedule to how they hire people. It seems to be every month they take on 4 people or around that.

I got a call about 3 weeks after I finished the program.

[ QUOTE ]
who is sigav8r?

[/ QUOTE ]
An ATP grad who wishes to remain anonymous, apparently.

Hey Hunter,

Where are you looking to instruct? Were you pretty selective or did you just say whenever, wherever? I'm wondering if they have a kind of 3way ranking system, where you choose your top three choices that may correspond with their needs. Sort of like the military?

Good question Hunter. I'm curious about that too.

My first choice is ATL now, second is ANY.. Seems weird, but it just means that if I had my choice it would be atlanta, but if not, I'll still take most any place. Seniority is based on when you were hired by atp, then by age.

But if you are open to any location, you will get out a lot faster than someone who is holding out for a single location.

I am still waiting though:)

[ QUOTE ]
My first choice is ATL now, second is ANY.. Seems weird, but it just means that if I had my choice it would be atlanta, but if not, I'll still take most any place. Seniority is based on when you were hired by atp, then by age.

But if you are open to any location, you will get out a lot faster than someone who is holding out for a single location.

I am still waiting though:)

[/ QUOTE ]

He he...I feel a little silly because I went to airnav.com to look up ANY. If anyone is interested, it's Anthony Municipal Airport in Anthony, Kansas.

KANY

Back