Attention Regional FO's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yup: now that is funny. Their goes another reason to add to my top 100 Why you should not Become a Professional Pilot List. Not only dose that job pay more, your getting paid to exercise! Sign me up. :D

Also:

Office Assistant: $26,000
Security Guard: $26,000
Custodian: $28,100
Shuttle Bus Driver: $28,100
Line Service Representative: $30,347
Industrial Window Washer: $32,760

The pay is so high because they know there are crazy wacky drivers in the LAS area who are ALL late for their flights ;)

A few years ago, a Vegas cabbie told me that crazy drivers, cabbies included, kill a pedestrian a day in LAS.

Watch where you're walkin', folks.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and drop $19,995 for the meter maid training academy so I can get right on the Super Schwinn G1000.

I have a friend that works there, and the rumot is once you have 1500mi, you can upgrade from the 10-speed to the 18-speed.

At least 300mi tricycle instruction is preferred.

:yeahthat:Hey I had one of those when I worked for a Butcher in Brooklyn. I put a boat horn on it to keep traffic out of my way.

I'll 1 up you...

Assistant Conductor for the Long Island Rail Road

Base Salary : around $42,000 + full benefits and a nice pension plan.

http://www.mta.info/lirr/Employment/08-004.htm

LIRR conductors top out around $90 - $100,000

Seriously, for someone with just a high school diploma it's probably one of the best jobs out there. Their benefits are among the best out there and their all paid for.

The problem is that commuting from Kansas City takes about 30 days. Even if you can do it in one leg. It really cuts in to your days off.

I'll 1 up you...

Assistant Conductor for the Long Island Rail Road

Base Salary : around $42,000 + full benefits and a nice pension plan.

http://www.mta.info/lirr/Employment/08-004.htm

LIRR conductors top out around $90 - $100,000

Seriously, for someone with just a high school diploma it's probably one of the best jobs out there. Their benefits are among the best out there and their all paid for.

:yeahthat:

My brother is a conductor for Union Pacific, headed to engineer school soon. He started @ 40K, now at about 60K, but only because he "bids reserve." If he worked full schedule, he'd be raking in about 75K. BEFORE becoming an engineer! After that, it's about 90-120K.

He has about 2 college credits. Solid work history though.

Anybody want to split time on a Schwinn??

PM me if you are interested

This must be the Beech model W/O the throwover yoke.

45049637.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back