Attention Regional FO's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got to be kidding me......:crazy:

28k-43k to ride a bike as a meter-maid.....

Exercise and you'll pay me....Sign me up!:panic:

Man, I have seen them and thought it would be cool to do that. Fresh air, at the airport.

I need to contact them about it. I would do it for next to nothing, I think I have SBS (Shiney Bike Syndrome). :banghead:

Graduation from high school (or equivalent), six months of full-time experience in bike patrol and six months full-time experience in cashiering or handling monies received from the public.

The reason it pays more is it actually requires a year of related work experience, something most regionals don't.

Graduation from high school (or equivalent), six months of full-time experience in bike patrol and six months full-time experience in cashiering or handling monies received from the public.

The reason it pays more is it actually requires a year of related work experience, something most regionals don't.

Six months bike patrol = Paper route.

Or skip the paper route and take the bicycle transition course! Seniority is everything.

"I just kinda wish people would stop trying to become "professional bike patrollers" so fast and try to become bicyclists first!"

The pay is so high because they know there are crazy wacky drivers in the LAS area who are ALL late for their flights ;)

WOW soooooooo they make more then a first year F/O?!! At least I have SOMETHING to fall back on!

Too late for me. I'd have to take a paycut now to do that job, but I could definately use the exercise!

"I just kinda wish people would stop trying to become "professional bike patrollers" so fast and try to become bicyclists first!"

Now that's funny, bro.

clapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back