ATP in VA?

Duksrule

Is there an ATP in Richmond Va? If so what courses do they offer? Their WEB site shows Richmond but when you look at the programs it doesn't list it as a training base. I E-mailed them and asked what they offered in VA. Well all they seem to want to do is sell me something. I am on cruise now so I can't call them. All I wanted was a simple answer to the question -Do you offer training in Richmond Va and if so what? I would think that would be simple to just shoot a reply E-mail with the answer in it. Maybe I am confused.

I am looking for all ratings up to Commercial and figured since I live in VA Beach that Richmond would be close. I may just go to the FBO or maybe the Langley flying club I guess.

I learned to fly at the Langley Aero Club, and they have grown a lot since then. Good place to do ratings, and I wish I could still use their facilities.

I know ATP has a location in Manassas, not sure about Richmond though.

We do have a location in Richmond. It is at Richmond International at the Jet Center.

The site is a smaller site, so it does not offer the Commercial Pilot program /Career Pilot Program /private pilot/ total instructor.

WE do offer all of the Add on ratings and ATP courses.
That includes MEI, MEII, ATP written/practical, and other add on ratings.

If you have any more questions send us an email again.

Back