As I type this...

Seggy

One of our own, amorris311 (Andrew) is sitting through day one at ground school at a certain regional airline.

At this certain regional airline, the dress code is business casual, like it is at all other airlines for ground school.

With that said, I made sure amorris is dressing to impress, so as I type this he is sitting in the ground school class in a nice suit he brought all the way from California for the occasion. I do have to thank Cruise for helping me out on this one. BE19Pilot is also sitting in the ground school, I spoke this morning and he said Andrew looks very spiffy in his suit.

I got a nice text from amorris this morning telling me that he is the only one in a suit. I knew that Andrew, thanks for telling me something I already knew LONG before you did.

:)

If I were him I'd wear the suit everyday. The ladies (FAs) will realize you're not some pilot-slob and you may even get lucky in ground school. You'll stand out.

You forgot to tell him that Old Spice was the official scent of the training dept and that the instructors always appreciate a new hire that picks up on this quickly.

Sweet. I knew of the diabolical plan weeks ago! :)

I'm sure he looks all "Mack Daddy" there in indoc. Or would that be, perhaps, "Daddy Mack"? :)

If I were him I'd wear the suit everyday. The ladies (FAs) will realize you're not some pilot-slob and you may even get lucky in ground school. You'll stand out.

Maybe your talent pool is better but where I work you are getting "One of 3 G's" in the flight attendant ranks. I personally would wear a michelin man suit if I could...:crazy:

3 G's (don't take offense- its only a joke)

Grandma
Ghetto
G.. (trying to stay PC).

Sweet. I knew of the diabolical plan weeks ago! :)

Thankfully a lot of people knew about this, except for Andrew. You see he thinks he was 'cool' making fun of me with those that interviewed him, feeling sorry for them because they have to fly with me (even though I do feel sorry for them), etc.

To bad for Andrew the Flight Attendants do their training up in Albany, NY. He is in Manassas, VA.

Hahaha thats hilarious. We where supposed to have drinks last night but I was too tired from the night before. Good thing or I may have gave him the real deal.

I remember I was afraid of wearing something too casual. Thats why I got a few of us together the night before to discuss that a suit was not acceptable. :D

Maybe your talent pool is better but where I work you are getting "One of 3 G's" in the flight attendant ranks. I personally would wear a michelin man suit if I could...:crazy:

3 G's (don't take offense- its only a joke)

Grandma
Ghetto
G.. (trying to stay PC).

3Gs. Heh. Except for a few very rare exceptions, it's so true.....

Thats funny!

The weird thing is that we were required to wear a shirt and tie through indoc and training. :panic:

Andrew was pissed about y'all coaxing him into wearing a suit... but in a good way.... he was dressed like Pimp Daddy D from Jeff Dunhams stand up routine..... this is definitely a fun group of guys to be in ground school with.

B

thanks to all that shared their love today. i did however look genius for the first day. my roommate too wore a shirt and tie so i didnt feel too left out. it was a funny joke but mark will have his day as well.

I don't know Andrew but I do think this is hilarious!

Good for him tho, everyone in his class should buy him a drink for that one. Welcome to Colgan. :nana2:

Can you imagine the look on his face when he realized he didn't need to be wearing a suit. Me personally, I HATE being over dressed on any occasion.

One of our own, amorris311 (Andrew) is sitting through day one at ground school at a certain regional airline.

At this certain regional airline, the dress code is business casual, like it is at all other airlines for ground school.

With that said, I made sure amorris is dressing to impress, so as I type this he is sitting in the ground school class in a nice suit he brought all the way from California for the occasion. I do have to thank Cruise for helping me out on this one. BE19Pilot is also sitting in the ground school, I spoke this morning and he said Andrew looks very spiffy in his suit.

I got a nice text from amorris this morning telling me that he is the only one in a suit. I knew that Andrew, thanks for telling me something I already knew LONG before you did.

:)

Yeah, at about 0830 I got a text from Andrew saying something to the effect about how much he hated Mark and me. We're happy to help you along the way.....but poo rolls downhill and as the resident noob.....you needed to pay for said help. :panic: :nana2:

Enjoy groundschool! Way to take the pwning like a sport! :cwm27:

Back