As I type this...

it was a funny joke but mark will have his day as well.

Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever you freaking FNG. What are you going to do send pizzas or that other thing we talked about to my hotel room? Have scheduling call me to tell me I have junior manned. Please son that is amateur hour. Plus, you are using BE19Pilot for tips, if you can't think of the things yourself then you ain't crap in my book

Put your time in here THEN you can start to think about trying to give me 'my day'.

i enjoyed it. after the initial embarrassment i started to laugh about it. u guys got me good. chalk that one up.

haha, that was funny. thanks seggy.....next time you have to get someone to go buy a pilot uniform and have him wear to the first day of indoc. Amorris, maybe you can use that one for someone else. ha!

good luck in training.

I can't wait to see what the pay back is gonna be! I think that the wheels are in motion on that...Good group of guys...2 other former CJC 19hundo skippers in class.

BE19Pilot is also sitting in the ground school, I spoke this morning and he said Andrew looks very spiffy in his suit.
wait... didn't he used to work at Colgan before? why would he have to go thru GS again?

wait... didn't he used to work at Colgan before? why would he have to go thru GS again?

If you are gone for more than a certain amount of time you have to do everything again. Works the same way for guys that get furloughed.

haha, that was funny. thanks seggy.....next time you have to get someone to go buy a pilot uniform and have him wear to the first day of indoc. Amorris, maybe you can use that one for someone else. ha!

good luck in training.

Brian, that's hilarious. Sad thing is, some of the JetU guys might have 'em ready to go. Can you imagine Blizzard's face if someone walked into his classroom in a uniform and wasn't even an employee yet. He'd toss 'em out. :)

Mark and Matt-----you guys are HARSH. :cwm27:

I may just have to help AMorris in his revenge on the both of you. (I still haven't forgotten my "initiation" into Colgan from you two) so.....:crazy: ;)

Amorris had his own issue today. I don't think he needs any of our help making him look like a fool.

Want to tell Andrew or shall I?

Priorities

Amorris had his own issue today. I don't think he needs any of our help making him look like a fool.

Why wait for him?

WE're waiting for the story and that's what matters. :)

Trying to figure out what the hell Ed is talking about when he gives you the one day crash course on the Saab electrical system?

Andrew was sitting in the back of the class, leaned back on his chair, and broke the chair, ending up with his arse on the ground.

So, yes, he basically crashed

It is good furniture he is just a fat arse.

I never had a problem sitting in the chairs through initial, recurrent, upgrade, and transition, and on day two of this journey amorris breaks something.

Its like rolling a 172. Your fat ass stressed the chairs, and Andrew was the innocent bystander that has the chair break apart on him.

Back