Applying to AMF

Duck_Twacy

I *guess* I should get serious about my job search, was thinking about tossing in an app at Ameriflight, since the wife and I are open to moving.

It doesn't appear that you can create a new application on the website - guess that means there isn't any current hiring, which is fine - how can I get an app/resume in to them?

Thanks all!

Not accepting new applications AFAIK, you can only update your existing application if you already submitted one.

Not sure what the hiring status is now, but from what I've heard they are still doing interviews. If you really want to apply and get their attention, mail in a resume & cover letter. It worked for me!

I *guess* I should get serious about my job search, was thinking about tossing in an app at Ameriflight, since the wife and I are open to moving.

It doesn't appear that you can create a new application on the website - guess that means there isn't any current hiring, which is fine - how can I get an app/resume in to them?

Thanks all!

Where are you looking to be based at?

Burbank is very senior from what I understand...PDX, PHX, and OAK seem to be more junior.

Just tell them youre willing to go anywhere but SJU, seemed to work for me -- got the interview at least. Ended up not being able to go to the interview, though

Just tell them youre willing to go anywhere but SJU, seemed to work for me -- got the interview at least. Ended up not being able to go to the interview, though

Hell I would give my left nut to go to SJU or BQN... y'all can keep the upper 48 to yourselves.:pirate:

Are you a native? If not need not apply.

Nope but I have lived/commuted from BQN for the last 3 years.... I used to work for the Metro operator that AMF replaced in BQN.... I may have a shot in hell. Plus... quite a few of my former coworkers are working for AMF in BQN and not all of them are native to PR.

Kind of off-subject but on the subject of Ameriflight, word on the streets [indirectly] from an old student of mine is that AMF offers PFT first-officer positions now. :rolleyes:

I talked to him today and he confirmed that he is a first officer now on the Ho, but I believe he is being purposely vague when I keep asking him how in the hell he got an F/O position on a Navajo when such nonsense is about as unnecessary as another Friday the 13th sequel (or Halloween for that matter).

Anyone have a non-evasive straight answer to these ridiculous allegations?

For the record, I am not interested for myself, I'm actually saving my money for a SIC position over at Gulfstream. I also play flight sim in a pilot's uniform I bought off of Sporty's, it's pretty intense and Rod Machado thinks I'm a good pilot!

Kind of off-subject but on the subject of Ameriflight, word on the streets [indirectly] from an old student of mine is that AMF offers PFT first-officer positions now. :rolleyes:

I talked to him today and he confirmed that he is a first officer now on the Ho, but I believe he is being purposely vague when I keep asking him how in the hell he got an F/O position on a Navajo when such nonsense is about as unnecessary as another Friday the 13th sequel (or Halloween for that matter).

Anyone have a non-evasive straight answer to these ridiculous allegations?

For the record, I am not interested for myself, I'm actually saving my money for a SIC position over at Gulfstream. I also play flight sim in a pilot's uniform I bought off of Sporty's, it's pretty intense and Rod Machado thinks I'm a good pilot!

They've done this for a while. Mostly foreigners. PIC gets a little extra pay when you got one on board. They only pay for time in the single pilot airplanes so it's not gulfstreamesk but still pft.

Did you start at the new place yet? Did they sign off on the hair?

Back