Apartments

Hey there John, [ QUOTE ]
Here's yet ANOTHER question for this seemingly immortal thread

[/ QUOTE ] No problem... it's a slow day in the office...
smile.gif

Apartments are for instructors and students only.
[ QUOTE ]
or is it still reserved in case I need to share it with another instructor?

[/ QUOTE ] You hit the nail on the head.

Bob

Thought so... thanks, Bob. I signed up for the 10-month deal out of Dallas starting this April. I should be able to add the CFIs on there within that time as well, so hope to see you next year.
smile.gif

John!

I saw your name in the system yesterday!
smile.gif

I will be instructing in Dallas in April... Who knows... I might be your instructor!
shocked.gif

Can't wait to see you,

Bob

I've been found out!!
blush.gif
Yes, I will be there...you might have talked to me yesterday or the day before. I was originally going to do the 30-day program, but the wife wants a house now, and that will require actually earning an income while I train, hence the switch to 10-month+CFI's+whatever else I can convince them to let me tack on. (Do they let you do the jet transition if you do the long program plus all the add-ons?)
Looking forward to seeing you there.. I might have to make the 8-hour drive down there and give HQ the final once-over.
wink.gif

Wow, the apts are a lot nicer than I expected, but it kinda sux how the weight room doesn't actually have any weights, just a buncha lame ass treadmills and stairsteppers for old fat chicks. How am I supposed to buff up for the ladies with that crap!

RPM,

There is a weight set!
smile.gif
It was added after that picture. Also a full nautilus system, two incline treadmills, bike trainers, and a couple variations on the stair stepper theme. Fresh towels are always provided, Cable TV while you work out, and of course the racquet ball court too! I've really enjoyed the facilities in my time here.

Did I mention a pool table, game tables (chess, checkers, backgammon), highspeed internet access, and free cookies and coffee in the office during business hours? Not too shabby.
smile.gif

John (Flugmaschine), FYI: You do get the Jet Transition in the long program!
smile.gif
You also get the instructor ratings now in the long program (starting the first of the year)!

Happy Holidays,

Bob

Thanx for the update Capt. Bob, A pool table and weights, thats nicer than my place now, can't wait to get there. Are all of the locations similar to this or just JAX? How do the Dallas apts. compare?

Capt. Bob, you should have seen my name in the system as well, the name is James Burgess. Doing the ppl portion in Jacksonville March 1, then its on to Dallas, maybe you'll be my instructor!!!!!!

Smokey

Hey there James!

I've been following your research of flight schools on JC, and I'm really glad you decided to do the Career Pilot program in Dallas. Dallas has so much to offer between Dallas, Arlington, and Fort Worth, and usually some of the best cross-countries come out of Dallas since it is centrally located.

I'm hoping to be back home in Dallas by the first of the year. The more people I can talk into going to Dallas, then the sooner I can get back home to train them!
smile.gif

ATP has a wonderful location on the field, some great planes there, and some awesome instructors (I say that without me being there yet!)
smile.gif

James, have you received your prep books yet... looks like they was sent last week. Study, Study, Study... that will ensure you actually have fun in the program.
smile.gif
I know you have already met Rich in Jax on your visit... so you know you'll have fun during the private phase as well!

Take care and fly safe,

Bob

Well, you didn't talk me into it, but the result is the same.
smile.gif
I'll be in Dallas starting the 10-month program in early April, but I'm strongly considering changing that to the 90-day if circumstances change. I'll know in about a month, I'd guess. All depends on family support and all that. See you there, Smokey and Bob.

Back