Anyone selected for Indiana?

USAF2180

Just wondering if anyone got selected to Indiana? I got selected for FWA terminal, and was wondering if anyone on here works out there, or knows anyone at IND, ZID, FWA, ETC.......just looking talk to people from Indiana or headed here.

Hey I'm currently at the academy going to FWA lived there my whole life except for college if you want any info my email is menglish1@mymail.indstate.edu email me if you wanna know good places too live facility questions etc. Do you have a class date yet?

What made you chose Indiana? I'm debating on whether i should call tomorrow and see if i could get Indianapolis, i would like to not have to move.

What made you chose Indiana? I'm debating on whether i should call tomorrow and see if i could get Indianapolis, i would like to not have to move.

My friend told me they were desperate for people out there (he works at ZID now) so I figured why not? I also applied for GA, but I'm glad I got picked for IND since its only level 9, I figure I have a better shot of staying employed. I was thinking of emailing tomorrow to see if I could get switched to BTV so I wouldn't have to move, but I am getting sick of the bitter cold 8 month long winters up here.

Isn't ZID a level 11? Did you chose a PEPC yet? I looked up flights on Friday, and they're dirt cheap through Southwest.

I think ZID is 12? It's strange there's a 3 level difference.

I just looked at flights on southwest and they're $200 each way for me! (They do have flights from ALB to IND for only $69 though, I'll keep that in mind!) I'm going to see if I can get a spot at the KC PEPC, otherwise I'm going to do it the old fashioned way. I figure either way there's gonna be a wait!

Isn't ZID a level 11? Did you chose a PEPC yet? I looked up flights on Friday, and they're dirt cheap through Southwest.

I forgot AirTran flies out of BTV now, the flights are like $100 cheaper each way, but for some reason they don't have any return flights that week on Monday or Tuesday... what the heck?

I'm going to ZID. Its a level 12. ZID has WAY more airspace works WAY more planes than IND. Thats the reason for the difference. Im in OKC right now.

I will be heading to Indy tower. Still waiting for a training date though. Anybody have a phone number for an HR person they would recommend. The lady I have, B.R., never answers her phone.

I got picked for terminal in FWA too.Anywhere is fine with me really. Just tired of living in Chicago and did not pick Illinois cause I heard that Midway was gonna go private and it did.

No not yet I picked L.A. January 28th.I have family out there I haven't seen in years so I'm gonna visit them for couple days.

I got picked for terminal in FWA too.Anywhere is fine with me really. Just tired of living in Chicago and did not pick Illinois cause I heard that Midway was gonna go private and it did.

Dan I'm at the academy for FWA and have lived there forever my email is in the secound post if you need any info don't be shy i'm not. Oh by the way Midway going private has no affect on ATC indy is private so are many many other airports. Controllers don't care who runs the airport an Airport Authority or BAA or any other private company the towers will still be FAA. Don't get this confused with privitizing towers. This is usually done at very small class D vfr only towers.(so far). Don't be shy if you need help finding a place to stay or info about the academy sounds like we will be working together soon.

You guys headed to Indy tower i've got a couple of pretty good pictures from the top of the tower if you're interested. Just PM me your email address. I'm headed off to OKC in a couple days so if you've got any questions or want some of my OKC material when i'm done just let me know. Anything to help out some soon to be co-workers..

Dan I'm at the academy for FWA and have lived there forever my email is in the secound post if you need any info don't be shy i'm not. Oh by the way Midway going private has no affect on ATC indy is private so are many many other airports. Controllers don't care who runs the airport an Airport Authority or BAA or any other private company the towers will still be FAA. Don't get this confused with privitizing towers. This is usually done at very small class D vfr only towers.(so far). Don't be shy if you need help finding a place to stay or info about the academy sounds like we will be working together soon.

Yea, I did get it confused with privitizing, either way I don't want to live around here anymore. I'm going to PEPC Jan. 28th so I won't be at OKC for awhile still. Are you staying in FAA housing? I know they have shuttle buses there so thats a plus. I was wondering if they have internet access that would really suck if they don't. I have been thinking about places to live around Fort wayne I'm not familar with the area but don't want to be living in any bad neighborhoods lol. Thats part of why I don't want to live in Chicago anymore. Thanks for being so cool. My e-mail is ozz_8775@sbcglobal.net if I don't respond soon after you e-mail me try this e-mail Dread.Pirate0101@gmail.com the 1st e-mail sometimes blocks mails from certain addresses.

Back