Anyone selected for Indiana?

TRAITOR! Burn him at the stake!..... No thats cool man I understand just go to the big city be like that. lol Congrats good luck to yeah and I hope the colts start picking up their game.

Dude i'm a Jags fan and season ticket holder. I had just gone up to FWA this weekend and checked out the place, so i was ready to go, and all of a sudden i got that email. Good luck to you too! I'll still hit you up w/questions if that's ok

Got a tentative inquiry for MidwayAirport. That's as close to IN as you can get without actually being placed there. Wouldn't have minded going to South Bend, though.

Oh by the way Midway going private has no affect on ATC indy is private so are many many other airports. Controllers don't care who runs the airport an Airport Authority or BAA or any other private company the towers will still be FAA. Don't get this confused with privitizing towers. This is usually done at very small class D vfr only towers.(so far).

I heard that about privatizing ATC and Midway. I heard controllers there were talking, not always approvingly, about contracting out that tower. Maybe not entirely a bad thing considering the way many talk about the FAA. If that happens, I would prefer they not do that until I am past the Trainee stage.

Got a tentative inquiry for MidwayAirport. That's as close to IN as you can get without actually being placed there. Wouldn't have minded going to South Bend, though.

I heard that about privatizing ATC and Midway. I heard controllers there were talking, not always approvingly, about contracting out that tower. Maybe not entirely a bad thing considering the way many talk about the FAA. If that happens, I would prefer they not do that until I am past the Trainee stage.

doubt itll happen. the faa contracts out small vfr towers. midways a class c

Yeah. Contracting out Midway would strike me as a radical move. Quite glad they're not since I'd be more than happy to work for the FAA and all.

I'm going to IND ATCT. Went to the PEPC in August in Chicago... One thing I reccomend is after the PEPC... maybe 4 weeks later call the medical division office everyday because your stuff may slip through the cracks and then they may wait 3 months before they tell you they need more info from you... So eventually ONE DAY i will hopefully end up in IND ATCT :panic:

Ha, funny seeing all these folks heading for Indiana. I've grown up here and I didn't even put it as one of my states, I'm headed to Washington. If anyone has any questions though feel free, I'm from northern Indiana, near SBN.

Back