Anyone not make it past their PEPC?

SF85 (your security form for terminal) asks:

"In the last 7 years, have you, or a company over which you exercised some control, filed for bankruptcy, been declared bankrupt, been subject to a tax lien, or had legal judgment rendered against you for a debt? If you answered "Yes," provide date of initial action and other information requested below.

Are you now over 180 days delinquent on any loan or financial obligation? Include loans or obligations funded or guaranteed by the Federal Government. "

Should be fine if your credit problems are in the past.

I don't know about terminal, but enroute have to fill out SF86 which asks:

a: In the last 7 years, have you been over 180 days delinquent on any debt(s)?

b: Are you currently over 90 days delinquent on any debt(s)?

The doc made me lower my drawers and boxers and stuck his hands down my boxers to my crotch and made me turn and cough... I didn't have to expose anything.... am I the only person that he did this to!?! :confused:

I'm dead serious about this...

Are you sure you were in the right building?

The doc made me lower my drawers and boxers and stuck his hands down my boxers to my crotch and made me turn and cough... I didn't have to expose anything.... am I the only person that he did this to!?! :confused:

I'm dead serious about this...

Well crap, I guess I should plan on some manscaping then... :D

Was this your doctor??

-->

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

I can't stop laughing at this.....

I don't think the psych test is there to discover deviant behavior or anything like that but to check for patterns in your answers. My wife knows a little bit about this kinda stuff and she said you're trying to fit into a category. Your answers (none of them are really wrong) will place you into one of several categories and you want to avoid the extremes OR having the test place you in multiple categories. I guess that would mean you have multiple personalities or you were lying on the test. Best advice is to be honest I guess.

I've always read those question like: "I would/would not....", "I have ever/never...", "I hear strange voices no one else can hear..." instead of the confusing have you ever... crap. I think that helps keep your answers straight and honest.

they put on some headphones and you listen to tones... and you press a little handheld button to acknowledge the tone

Wait until you have tones, noises, etc piped into your ear 6 hours a day for 20+ years. A lot easier to fail. I would suggest to EVERYONE, get TWO molded earpieces for your headset. One or each ear. Switch it out every month. You can find the "kit" online for these and they are for the Starset headsets I believe. Also learn how to cheat on your yearly flgiht phys.:crazy:

Wait until you have tones, noises, etc piped into your ear 6 hours a day for 20+ years. A lot easier to fail. I would suggest to EVERYONE, get TWO molded earpieces for your headset. One or each ear. Switch it out every month. You can find the "kit" online for these and they are for the Starset headsets I believe. Also learn how to cheat on your yearly flgiht phys.:crazy:
I have a problem using my left ear if I have a one ear headset for some reason :eek:

what about switching ears on a day by day basis??

Yah my brother says when he started this old school woman was training him and said how most controllers switch ears with their ear piece once every couple months. Apparently this woman said she's only giving the FAA one ear and kept it on one ear the entire time. He did this and after 17 years now has trouble hearing out of his left ear.

Maybe he thought you were cute... :laff:

Duuuuude!!! That happen to me too!!! But then I found out he was the janitor because the real doctor came in and said " carlos are you at it again???" And he quickly took of the lab coat and grabbed his mop and bucket and left the room :(.

For those of you worried about the PEPC, don't. Once you get the call, you're good to go. I met a woman who said she got selected for the ATL tower, and when I told her I got selected for the potomac tracon, she said "What's a TRACON?"

So don't worry about the interview. It's really just the first step in a process, like saying "Hut Hut" to start a play.

The people are really nice, offering help and candy throughout the day.

Back