Anyone else think..............

[ QUOTE ]
TNP? Geez, that's about all that's there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, now that is one busy, busy airport!
grin.gif

For those who don't get it, fly there and you'll get the joke!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TNP? Geez, that's about all that's there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, now that is one busy, busy airport!
grin.gif

Maybe that's where we should start the flight school!!!

For those who don't get it, fly there and you'll get the joke!

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyword on when HL2 is gonna be released. I've heard it makes Q3 look like an Atari game.
grin.gif

[/hijack]

[ QUOTE ]
Anyword on when HL2 is gonna be released. I've heard it makes Q3 look like an Atari game.

[/hijack]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe before we die. Seriously, Iain has a better chance of hooking up with the Olsen twins than Valve does of releasing HL2 on a specific date. Stollen source code, compatibility issues...

Personally, I am looking forward to HL2 more than D3. I haven't played HL2 but I expect the gameplay to be better than D3's. D3 may have a leg up on overall ambiance. Whateva!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
They're not there quite yet. Don't you bozos know where Bahrain is?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got a postcard from there about 2 weeks ago. If my friend was there a month later than she was, I could have told her to intercept some food! hehe just kidding!

[ QUOTE ]
If my friend was there a month later than she was

[/ QUOTE ]
A she "friend," huh. Is Szluka intentionally taunting us with his lady-friendliness?

Or is it the "oh I just happened to glance out my office the other day and saw this ho-hum 1024*980 BREATHTAKING LAKEFRONT SCENIC VIEW OF DOWNTOWN CHI-TOWN. But it was like no big deal, we catch that both ways all summer long."

Livin the dream!

Back