anyone arriving Thursday 11 October?

I will probably be in on evening of the 11th. Might as well get all out of Vegas that I can!

So, how do we connect? We leave and go into areas without Internet beginning 10/6.

HRDiva said:
No, we don't have that...

It's a free app if you have a smartphone. Text works too. Apple as a free app called find me. It stalker all the way (I've been playing with it with my brother)

Am I losing my mind or can you not search groups on GroupMe? I can start a group, but not search for one.

I will set up a special "Group Me" event in a couple of days. It's on my "to do" list but i'm on the road.

It looks like I will be in Vegas Thursday night. I am on reserve and will not drink but have a few suggestions..

-Meet at New York, New York, get some pizza and hang out at Nine Fine Irishmen.
-Meet at Hofbrauhaus http://www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com/ (please note this place will most likely require a cab ride from the strip hotels)
-@SeanD, any other suggestions here?

OK so Thursday we do 9FI and pizza (all in the NY NY) I should land at 2000 so hopefully to NYNY (after dropping gear at the Monte Carlo) by around 9pm...then we're cleared hot for targets of opportunity.

Back