anyone arriving Thursday 11 October?

Look back on this thread on Wednesday (October 10th) early evening and I will post the definitive time and place.

Look back on this thread on Wednesday (October 10th) early evening and I will post the definitive time and place.
so are we not meeting at 9FI Thurs? I thought we had determined that already...I won't get there until 9, but get there and get going!

But if you do 9FI Thursday what is the plan for Friday? The tradition has been pizza/9FI the night BEFORE the event, not two nights before...

as I recall that was when the event was on weekdays and 9FI gets slammed on the weekends...but I could be wrong ;)

I don't really want to go tomorrow. Every additional day in Vegas is several hundred dollars in gambling drinking and eating.

Well.......

I plan on arriving at http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/ny-pizzeria.aspx around 2100 to 2115ish (9:00 PM to 9:15 PM ish) and having a few slices. From there if people want to go to 9FI they do have a cool patio that overlooks the strip then so be it. I won't be drinking but don't mind meeting up and networking.

If people are not cool with that than come up with some other idea. I will be wearing a blue button down shirt and khaki shorts with sandals.

Bumblebee want to put it up on that app?

And if you can post if you are attending that would be great so I can get a rough number of tables to put together. My cell is 512-656-5181 if you can't find me.

Thank you!

Well.......

I plan on arriving at http://www.newyorknewyork.com/restaurants/ny-pizzeria.aspx around 2100 to 2115ish (9:00 PM to 9:15 PM ish) and having a few slices. From there if people want to go to 9FI they do have a cool patio that overlooks the strip then so be it. I won't be drinking but don't mind meeting up and networking.

If people are not cool with that than come up with some other idea. I will be wearing a blue button down shirt and khaki shorts with sandals.

Bumblebee want to put it up on that app?
I will do so...

And if you can post if you are attending that would be great so I can get a rough number of tables to put together. My cell is 512-656-5181 if you can't find me.

Thank you!
Put us on the list. We just have to pick up Bumblebee, take him to his hotel, go to ours, park and walk over.

Back