Any runners out there??????

I never wear them, I just let them hand them to me and then give them to my kids. The day I get a top three result I'll wear one during the awards, and as I wouldn't place that well in a kids fun race I guess it'll be awhile. I don't really care if people wear them, but to have a 5k one on three days after the race is odd to me, especially when most of the people I see wearing them are walkers, and they're likely walking a lot further during their day in the park.

Hello runners. What do you do with your sweaty gym gear on layovers? Especially when you go for a run prior to sign on. I'm starting to run now alot more when away. By day four the gym gear is rancid.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hello runners. What do you do with your sweaty gym gear on layovers? Especially when you go for a run prior to sign on. I'm starting to run now alot more when away. By day four the gym gear is rancid.

Rinse it out in the sink for a few minutes? I keep small packets of woolite and a sink stopper in my bag, takes zero space. Dri tek running apparel dries more or less instantly.

Been out of the running world for a while. Time to put back the running shoes.....
I feel your pain, I've been slacking for a while, or on 30 lbs, and now I'm trying to get back into it ... it's a struggle!
Just ran a half marathon. 1:41. Doing a full in two weeks
Nice time! I think my PR is around 1:50, but that was a few years ago! I think the half is my favorite distance, I did one full and didn't care for it.

I'm a runner. Not because I want to, but because I have to. I'll probably stop this nonsense when I retire.
I actually used to enjoy it, as recently as 5 years ago. Now running is one of the most boring and least enjoyable things I do every week.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Don't most hotels have complementary or coin operated washing machines and dryers for guests? That's what I use when I'm on vacation. Worse case scenario I find a laundromat.

Y’all still running? My last two were grandmas marathon in Duluth, 3:37 and the monumental in Indy, 3:33. Inching towards Boston but they moved the cheese and I need a 3:25 now. I’ll be at Carmel(Indy) in the spring of 2019 making another go at it, and Grandmas again in June, love that race and city. Any other BQ chasers out there?

Y’all still running? My last two were grandmas marathon in Duluth, 3:37 and the monumental in Indy, 3:33. Inching towards Boston but they moved the cheese and I need a 3:25 now. I’ll be at Carmel(Indy) in the spring of 2019 making another go at it, and Grandmas again in June, love that race and city. Any other BQ chasers out there?
I haven't ran in a few months, but I just relocated to AZ for the winter, and since I don't have the snow, cold, and slush to blame I figure it's time to lace back up.
I've never done Grandma's, but have friends that have, I thought that was fairly hilly to try to BQ on?

The wife and I started running again this year. A break of over 9 years for both of us. We've been biking and walking the last few years - but now a little more serious about running.

Went back to Couch25K and have made it through week six. Hoping to run a 5K this fall...

Back