Any October starts on here?

I\"M HERE!

Hey guys I'M HERE, I arrived last night, got my room, bank account opened, did my shopping and now just waiting for the orentation day tommarow, yippie! I'll let you all know about it in a seperate posting, most likely on the weekend.

Re: I\"M HERE!

So jealous.
frown.gif
Doesn't ANYBODY want to buy our house? Sniff sniff. Ok, I'll stop whining now. Hopefully we'll be there soon.

[ QUOTE ]
So jealous.
frown.gif
Doesn't ANYBODY want to buy our house? Sniff sniff. Ok, I'll stop whining now. Hopefully we'll be there soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, nowhere to park it!
smile.gif

Sorry, I saw the shot, it was good, and I took it!
smile.gif
)

It is a nice house..too bad you cant buy house like that on long island for that price...its ridiculous around here...

[ QUOTE ]
Michelle, it was a joke

[/ QUOTE ] And so was what I said. But thought I'd throw the site out there anyway though. (Just incase anyone really did think we live in a trailer with our cute little dirt maker)
wink.gif

What are you planning on doing when you get to Florida? Rent or own a house?
I am still in the military ( for 2 more years..and 4 more deployments) and we own our home here in Texas...I do not know what I will do once I get to Florida..or where ever we end up going.

My wife is a Teacher..and I do not know if we can live of just her income while I fly full time while in school.

We are going to rent. The apts are around $650 for a 3 bed 2 bath. If you can deal with a one bed you could be around $450 I think. If you guys are really frugal and have no kids, just the two of you, I think you should expect to need about $1500 a month, if you can deal with no internet, cable, cell phones etc. and if you have no car payment or debt. That's probably not the case though. BUT, You could still get a part time job in the evenings to get extra money if you need to. I don't think we will be owning another house for a long time. It's just really stressing me out waiting for someone to buy ours, and we could have saved a lot if we had just been renting the last 2 years instead of having bought this one. (I know that's not the case in ALL areas or situations but for us, we could have saved to rent.) So until Corbin has a pretty good idea that he'll be staying in one area for a while (10-15 years from now??) we will rent.

Very nice home 'chelle. You even have it neat and clean and well decorated. New lawn huh? Nice too. Put it on wheels
and tow it!
laugh.gif

That's great Snow, I'm jealous too. Soon though. Jan. start maybe. I'm coming down to check out ERAU's open house Oct 26th. for academic classes and will spend two days at FSI and Vero checking it all out. I'm waiting for a loan glitch to get fixed. I should find out tomorrow.

Yes do let us know how things are going mate.

LOL, I'll make you a really good deal David!
wink.gif
Corbin is very proud of his lawn, he often just stares at it.

Back