Any CFI's at IASCO in Redding CA?

Yeah its going to happen anymore. Thanks for the feedback.
I would definitely recommend iasco to anyone who is trying to start a career in aviation regardless of your end goal you will learn a lot and it will defiantly show during interviews...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I would definitely recommend iasco to anyone who is trying to start a career in aviation regardless of your end goal you will learn a lot and it will defiantly show during interviews...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Man you would have had a better time living in San Diego than Redding lol

Hello guys, I hope you don't mind me bumping this thread. I was wondering if IASCO offers employment to non-US citizens.

Thank you :)

hello all, I am going to their standardization class starting 10/15, I am a new CFI with 0 dual given, looking forward to my first paid flying job! any tips will be appreciated! thanks.

hello all, I am going to their standardization class starting 10/15, I am a new CFI with 0 dual given, looking forward to my first paid flying job! any tips will be appreciated! thanks.

How do you like it so far? How was the standardization? My wife got a job offer in Redding, so we're considering moving out of SoCal. I talked with Will at IASCO. Seemed like a decent place to work.

Back