Another Green laser jerk gets caught...

This is a dangerous trend and I am happy that they were caught. Perhaps others will see that this is no game.

I think the punishment for crimes like this should be castration. That way we won't have to worry about it 20 years from now.

Gotta love when they point them at something that can track them. I wonder what went through their minds after the chopper broke course and started coming at them after shining the laser at it.

Caulk one up for the good guys.:rawk:
Woman%20Caulk.jpg

:buck:

Glad they were caught!

On another note, is anyone else curious about what that looks like in a FLIR camera?

Glad they were caught!

On another note, is anyone else curious about what that looks like in a FLIR camera?

I'm not sure about FLIR, but under Night Vision Goggles a laser looks like a straight line of light you can trace directly back to the source.

Makes it easy to pick a target that way. ;)

Wow, how stupid do you have to be to shine lasers at airplanes? These people should be treated the same way an arsonist would be treated. It stikes me as the same type of illness. Jail time, no questions asked. Or waterboarding while shining a green laser into their eyes.

It's a pity that there are still idiots out there that are doing this. Green lasers can be very useful for amateur astronomers (great for pointing out where various objects are located in the sky). A few idiots out there are going to ruin it for the majority of sensible, responsible users.

I loved watching the s getting arrested. If this segment were to be aired on Bad Boys TV show, do you think it would cut down on the act or increase it?

Back