Another Green laser jerk gets caught...

As a guy that has gotten lased a couple times, this is fantastic that more and more of these people getting busted. How does doing this appeal to people? I just don't understand....

Anyone know why the cop car was so brightly illuminated? Is is a feature so the chopper can easily ID the police cruisers?

Anyone know why the cop car was so brightly illuminated? Is is a feature so the chopper can easily ID the police cruisers?

The FLIR is sensitive to heat, More Heat mean brighter or Darker image depending on how the system is set.

The cop car was probably sitting there a while or had been cruising slowly as they tend to do. Which would build up a lot of heat under the hood

and as far as the laser, i dont honestly think kids are thinking "HEY LETS BLIND SOME PILOT AND JEOPARDIZE HUNDREDS OF LIVES!!"

its more probably like "oooh i got a cool toy, i wonder how far it shines and what i can hit with it..."

it probably never occurred to them that they were endangering lives with their toy.

i think education in the form of a big honkin red warning paper/insert in the box for these things would be good

WARNING: JAIL TIME WILL ENSUE, GUARANTEED.
if you do stuff like this, you might kill people, etc.

btw - i LOVE lasers.

Back