and the winner is....

I may actually make it this year. Hopeully some of you will realize that I look absolutely nothing like the lady in my avatar.

.... We are staying adjacent to the Monte Carlo in our time share location. ....!

The Jockey Club perhaps...? We had a groupd stay there a few NJC's ago...Super deal....Now that I think about it, the Jockey Club is between City Senter and the Bellagio...

Andrea and I are coming! Took some logistical squeezing (and I have the in-laws to thank for taking a big role in that) and I must give a shout-out to Andi for playing along again! We were going to do a small special birthday/birthday/anniversary outing this year because we just closed on a house but I suggested Vegas a few hundred times and I think she got tired of hearing about it. No emergency room visits this time!

Not going to make it this again this year!:( I even had a grand one day non-rev trip planned out just in case! Guess I'll save it for next year!:rolleyes:

Come on Howard there has to be at least one bald Navy guy there.....

I only have six days left for the year and they need to go to spending time with my kids. I was going to try and and make it, but I can't justify it, even to myself. Going to miss everyone...again!

Next year Jim! We both need to make an effort to be there!;)

I only have six days left for the year and they need to go to spending time with my kids. I was going to try and and make it, but I can't justify it, even to myself. Going to miss everyone...again!

Next year Jim! We both need to make an effort to be there!;)

I'm not Jim, but you fly out on Sat and fly back on Sun! Heck I've flown to Paris for breakfast.

I'm not Jim, but you fly out on Sat and fly back on Sun! Heck I've flown to Paris for breakfast.
I know your not Jim, Roz! :D I was including him in the post. I work the weekends so that's a no go for me, without taking time off. You should ask Doug about my grand nonrev trip to NJC in 2005. I think I was there less than 4 hours and had over 7 legs to get there and back!

I know your not Jim, Roz! :D I was including him in the post. I work the weekends so that's a no go for me, without taking time off. You should ask Doug about my grand nonrev trip to NJC in 2005. I think I was there less than 4 hours and had over 7 legs to get there and back!

I am sad.

LOoks like stars aligned and ill be there! Anyone want to give me a buddy pass?? I hear they are easy to use.

Kingairer said:
LOoks like stars aligned and ill be there! Anyone want to give me a buddy pass?? I hear they are easy to use.

Might want to leave today if you have a buddy pass. Walking might be faster.

Back