and the winner is....

I think the Monte Carlo for me, nice and yet very reasonable...what about the rest of ya? Dough? K? Salook? Segs? BobD? It would be cool to have a group in one place...

I think the Monte Carlo for me, nice and yet very reasonable...what about the rest of ya? Dough? K? Salook? Segs? BobD? It would be cool to have a group in one place...

Bumblebee, you're gonna be there, too? I now I've REALLY gotta go. I'm trying to convince my very shy main squeeze "Sweet Cheeks" that he needs to come, too.

I really haven't started looking yet, but I guess there's my cue! :)

Bumblebee, you're gonna be there, too? I now I've REALLY gotta go. I'm trying to convince my very shy main squeeze "Sweet Cheeks" that he needs to come, too.
yes you do and you flatter me my dear :)

I almost booked a suite at the Monte Carlo for four nights (Thurs-Sun) I'm thinking a show on Thursday...I will book once we get a consensus...
I really haven't started looking yet, but I guess there's my cue! :)
so get on it !!!

for rooms at the Monte Carlo use this code EBJUNGB

Booked! Monte Carlo, 12th --> 14th......now let's see if I actually wind up w/ the days off to attend.

Booked! Monte Carlo, 12th --> 14th......now let's see if I actually wind up w/ the days off to attend.

You too, huh! :) That makes two of us, well, me minus the hotel booking. Vacation bid FAIL on my behalf.

Sent from my TRS-80

You too, huh! :) That makes two of us, well, me minus the hotel booking. Vacation bid FAIL on my behalf.

Sent from my TRS-80

image.gif

BAM
Monte Carlo 11-15 OCT bring it! Oh and I have the days off...there is only one thing that could bugger up my plans...but if that happens it would be amazing.

make sure and try that code, I got a little over $100.00 off the cost of my high floor strip view room! I think it's the most undervalued hotel on the strip...plus it is CONNECTED to Diablos!

Back