And In This Corner...

OH but you absolutely love it Cirrus! :) Congrats man on the addition! She's indeed beautiful!? But I might add, she must take after her mom then huh ;)!?

She definitely looks like her mom...and thank God for that!!

Thats the best time with the doctor! When the wife had her C-section the doctor brought parts out of her and we discussed them. Wife had to ask us to put her back together again. I had a digital camera and got pictures of our son at about 2 secs out, but never thought to get pictures of her insides.

Hows the family doing??

Hmmm...I definitely wouldn't have made it through discussing my wife's organs. Family is doing great! Bethany is an incredible little nurser and I melt everytime she looks at me (though she probably can't see me yet).

Congrats on the new addition!!! :nana2:

Enjoy this time with her, it goes by fast.

Hey...don't get me depressed already...she's only 5 days old!! ;) I'm cherishing this time.

Congratulations Andy!

I just took my 13 year old daughter up flying today and we had a great time together. They grow up so fast. Seems like yesterday we were doing that. Enjoy!

Congratulations Andy!

I just took my 13 year old daughter up flying today and we had a great time together. They grow up so fast. Seems like yesterday we were doing that. Enjoy!

Thanks man! Congrats on the job offer/class date coming up. I'll PM you in these next few days and we'll eat at Aviators this month before you head off!

Back