Ameriflight training and base question

99 Training went to the Holiday Inn.. I'm not sure if it was just an issue of availability, but it was a much better hotel!

99 Training went to the Holiday Inn.. I'm not sure if it was just an issue of availability, but it was a much better hotel!
Did they provide shuttle service? I remember that it was ratmada with shuttle and no breakfast OR holiday with no shuttle and breakfast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

When I went to 99 training they point my class in the Ratmada and all the new hires into the holiday inn. I wasn't exactly happy about that.

Ah. We'll then. Tea and crumpets for all.

If you know of a hotel that will serve a proper crumpet, let me know... I actually make fresh crumpets, with fresh whipped cream and a strawberry jam as my signature 'morning after the night before'... Haven't had complaints ;). The trick is a little balsamic with the strawberries, it kills the cloying sweetness..

If you know of a hotel that will serve a proper crumpet, let me know... I actually make fresh crumpets, with fresh whipped cream and a strawberry jam as my signature 'morning after the night before'... Haven't had complaints ;). The trick is a little balsamic with the strawberries, it kills the cloying sweetness..
When are you here again?

When I went to 99 training they point my class in the Ratmada and all the new hires into the holiday inn. I wasn't exactly happy about that.

I would have complained. I was never put in the Ratmada after initial. Even doing random overnights in BUR I was sent to the Holiday Inn. 99 training was the same.

I would have complained. I was never put in the Ratmada after initial. Even doing random overnights in BUR I was sent to the Holiday Inn. 99 training was the same.
They liked you though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back