Ameriflight Bro F.O.

FlyByWire22

Just curious what the competitive mins are? Pay? Q.O.L.? Hours per month? Are you actually an S.I.C. or do you just throw the gear all day? That kinda thing. Any info is appreciated, Thanks!

We have a bro captain on here I'm sure he can answer. I've seen around 350-500 hrs to get hired. Some stay and will get a 99 as soon they hit 1200hrs and others GTFO

Do you breath? Does it Smell bad? Do you smell bad?

If you can answer those questions properly you could have a job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Just curious what the competitive mins are? Pay? Q.O.L.? Hours per month? Are you actually an S.I.C. or do you just throw the gear all day? That kinda thing. Any info is appreciated, Thanks!
What are the bases as well?

Competitive mins are somewhere around 700hrs or so I believe.

The pay is not great. But most are into other equipment within a year or so.

You would be a true SIC. You do the same training as the captain. The oral and checkride are the exact same with the exception of two maneuvers.

Legs are usually divided between the crew members. It would be great experience.

I'm not sure if there is or not a need for SIC's . It wouldn't hurt to apply for the position though.

I believe the bases are BFI, MIA, PHX, CVG, SJU, and BQN.

The schedule varies from base to base. MIA FO's are currently flying about 3 days a week and yielding around 70 hrs a month. I'm sure the PR bases are similar.

Do you breath? Does it Smell bad? Do you smell bad?

If you can answer those questions properly you could have a job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
If the answer to the last one is yes, do I still get the job?

Competitive mins are somewhere around 700hrs or so I believe.

The pay is not great. But most are into other equipment within a year or so.

You would be a true SIC. You do the same training as the captain. The oral and checkride are the exact same with the exception of two maneuvers.

Legs are usually divided between the crew members. It would be great experience.

I'm not sure if there is or not a need for SIC's . It wouldn't hurt to apply for the position though.

I believe the bases are BFI, MIA, PHX, CVG, SJU, and BQN.

The schedule varies from base to base. MIA FO's are currently flying about 3 days a week and yielding around 70 hrs a month. I'm sure the PR bases are similar.
Can you get hired straight to Mia base? 1500/600 here, just want to live in Mia again

I applied months ago at about 800 tt and 150 multi and got the reply I don't meet minimums. Even left a message stating I was only interested in the bro job. Seems like its a tough one to get without knowing someone.

I applied months ago at about 800 tt and 150 multi and got the reply I don't meet minimums. Even left a message stating I was only interested in the bro job. Seems like its a tough one to get without knowing someone.

You need to call the main number and speak with Sherri Hudson. There aren't many Bro FO's in the system so it isn't a huge priority.

After your 1 year commitment it's pretty much guaranteed you will go to the 99. Just need to call and leave messages to show your interest.

Man, I got the question of the night right now. Okay, not really, but this should be good....

Let's just say one was offered a job as SIC on the bro with AMF, AND at the same time offered the job as SIC on the shorts with Air Cargo Carriers.

-which would you choose and why?........

Back