American Eagle to unveil new name; and does

It's not Racis' if it's true. I actually LIKE grits, and no, damit, I don't wear shoes 'lessin I hafta!

Plus I genuinely and deeply enjoy the dulcet tones of the banjo and hammer-dulcimer. I do seem to have all of my teeth, though, so I guess we're all still Surprises, to some degree.

That said, moonshine? Well, yes.

It's not Racis' if it's true. I actually LIKE grits, and no, damit, I don't wear shoes 'lessin I hafta!

Plus I genuinely and deeply enjoy the dulcet tones of the banjo and hammer-dulcimer. I do seem to have all of my teeth, though, so I guess we're all still Surprises, to some degree.

That said, moonshine? Well, yes.

I love banjos. I'm also the son of an confirmed Allerbama Hillbilly too so I guess it's in the genes.

I love banjos. I'm also the son of an confirmed Allerbama Hillbilly too so I guess it's in the genes.
Apples, trees, and all that. Yes. Certainly has been my experience, anyway. Not so much with the important things. Like I've known some sons-of-bitches who came from fine families, and vice-versa, but if they were from KY, SOB or Saint, they generally had a taste for bourbon, anyway. We are strange creatures, but we're also predictable as the sunrise. :)

I hear the name "SureJet" is back on the market!
tumblr_lkqw92nkAI1qcvlqn.gif

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Back