Am I The Only One.....

Who requires a tie for non-revving? That's gotta bite! :)

It's going to be a fantastic weekend, brotha!

Yeah baby, I'm looking forward to it! :) This is just a speedbump to prove my dedication. :p

Well, I am at least starting the trip in uniform to avoid the whole TSA liquid nonsense. So, I need a tie, and it needs to go w/ the monkey suit and all. On a side note, this one time at band camp, a crusty captain gave me a bit of a hard time when I needed to use the jumpseat and didn't have a tie......he said we were supposed to have one to ride up front!? :confused: I had never heard that. Fortunately, he didn't stop me from getting home (was in Puerto Rico)....so, up front I went, sans tie and all.

Ahh! Makes sense now. Speaking of that, since you'll be at NJC, remind me to tell you the story of why I wear clip-on ties when I go to work. It's based upon a lecture by a former airline FO who had been hijacked back in the day when the poopyheads just wanted a ride to Cuba.

Ah yes, the good 'ol days of giving hijackers a lift. How times have changed, my friend. :buck:

I'll be certain to bring it up!

WOO FRIGGIN' HOO!
In a final search prior to shoving off......I FOUND what I was looking for:

The all-elusive TIE!

Turns out sleep deprivation was indeed the culprit! Found it hanging in the closet in an area that isn't it's 'home.' Sweet, now to sleep for two hours or not???

There's no sleeping during NJC weekend, bro. You oughta already know! :)

Not packed, flight in about 6 hours....and..........

I'M IN PA ON AN SERVICE CALL

Should be out in the next hour, or I will end up parking the plane at CAK to catch the flight!

PS: Wife is going to pack for me this morning.

Packed? I'm already un-packed cause I'm here already, suckers!

that is so wrong......and not fair......

cleaning for my sons b-day party... w00h00....too many people in my house .....:panic:

Nearly done packing.
Staying at a hotel near the airport tonight, because boarding time is 6:30am tomorrow morning and I am so NOT a morning person.

JEP and Clump - see you at the airport!

Hurry up slackers...some of us are here already :)
Doug says "back of the beer line for you beotch!" :nana2::nana2::D:D (of course, he's kidding)

as it is, we're just coming into town now...so about 45 mins and we should be there....but gonna go run some errands before we meet up with ya'll.

:nana2:

Back