Am I The Only One.....

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
.....that is packed already?

My wife says it is just me being anal, but I will secretly take pleasure in watching her mad scramble to make sure everything is packed before we leave for the airport early Sunday morning....

.....that is packed already?

My wife says it is just me being anal, but I will secretly take pleasure in watching her mad scramble to make sure everything is packed before we leave for the airport early Sunday morning....

Heck, I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and I'm still not packed!:hiya:

Ha........just finishing laundry now. Last load in the washer.

I'm trying to non-rev out tomorrow AM at 0730. :crazy:

Procrastinators of the world, UNITE!!! :panic: :hiya:

I am not packed and I leave at 7:25am
I am stuck here at work before I can go home and get it done.

<p>
I am not packed and I leave at 7:25am </p>
<p>I am stuck here at work before I can go home and get it done.
</p>

I'm leaving sunday AM and will only be in Vegas for a night so chances are I will be packing on my way out the door.

My dad lives near SFO and is letting me stay there overnight as a launching pad. I'll do my packing and laundry the night before, there.

Flying out at 7.35 am from BUF and not even started packing yet. I've got to leave my house at 4.00 am. 60 mins to the Niagara Queenston bridge, then who knows how long to clear customs and 30 mins to KBUF. Hope I can get some shut eye on the PHL to LAS leg. See you guys soon.:)

Well since I'm at a hotel away from home my packing will consist of actually unpacking some of the stuff already in the luggage.:buck:

Just finished....Thats a good thing because I'm leaving the house now for a 3 hour drive in this lovely weather.

VEGAS BABY!!!!!

Cant freaking wait to see you all tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

<-signing out for the weekend (I have a hunch that for the rest of you the forums will be realllllly dead this weekend)

Packed:bandit: I will go through and make sure I got everything in a little bit. I think I will sit down and watch Bachelor Party Vegas:D

I'm not packing until I get home tomorrow night and I may be going out as well.

The way I figure it, I've got five hours to sleep on the plane ride over, so no worries!

I've got a home office full of booze and I haven't even packed yet!

Well, it's 0330 and I'm basically finished packing. Thought I might've gotten a quick siesta before I'm off to the airport (2.5hrs) and.........

I can't find my freakin' tie. :panic::panic:

Yep, it's my uniform tie (I'm trying to non-rev out there).....and, of course, I don't have a spare. I had it a mere 3 hours ago but now......vanished! Could be the delirium from lack of sleep.....but I don't think so. My guess is that I either packed in the rollaboard (most likely...except I unpacked/ repacked looking for it), or one of my roommates picked it up thinking it was theirs.

Grrrrr, looks like I'm road-tripping to WalMart.....and I HATE WALMART, let alone Walmart at 4 AM! But, I don't know who else would be open at zero dark thirty. I figure they'd have some nasty polyester tie to match my uniform. :drool:

Back