Alrighty.. start putting your pics up!

YOU WON'T JUST TRY, YOU WILL!!!! :cwm27:

"Do...or do not. There is no try."

yoda.gif

looks like all had a good time. i will try to make the njc vegas. we will see. glad everyone had a good time.

I'm sorry the paper route didn't pan out to be a good enough source of income for you to make the trip. ;)

Keep delivering and maybe NJC-LV!

All of your internet friends missed you!

All of your internet friends missed you!

Kris and I were just discussing this... having "internet friends" doesn't make you dorky, does it?

I mean, thee aren't the same type of internet friends shown in Old Skool, right?

Kris and I were just discussing this... having "internet friends" doesn't make you dorky, does it?

I mean, thee aren't the same type of internet friends shown in Old Skool, right?

We ain't just internet friends!

We're drinking buddies now!

Or, uh, farmer's tan buddies? Hot dog buddies?

I hope not or I'm a loser! Some of JCers have gone past the "internet friend" stage and I consider them real friends, and I haven't even met them.

No...I wished we had. We were at the beer garden on Navy Pier and I ate like 3 hot dogs so now everyone is giving me crap about it. I do however live about 2 miles from Super Dawg.....sounds like a good dinner to me.

Ha ha...I was thinking the same thing. Wonder how many pages a thread that was started with your quote about beer would end up with in the lav? :D

Here are my two. I had to edit the bottom one but it was because the the bad lighting at the bar. I had a fun time:laff:

IMG_1842_mod.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

Back