Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
here are ours..

1) guess the airport...
2) stupid Daley
3) sears tower
4) NIP - Networking In Progress
5) Ian (Ian_J) and Kristen (Seatclutcher)

and more...

1) Emily (Tallgrl98), Frank, John & Sarah (Flygirl81326)
2) Doug & Luka (Bugsmasher), Carl (CcrlR737AMT) in the background
3) Howard (H45bubba) & Doug
4) Patrick (bmwm750) and Andy (Windycitypilot)
5) Tony (Tonyw)

even more...

1) Ryan (rgutz) and Cindy (hopefully soon to be Jetgirl)
2) Dashing Doug Taylor
3) Camera wars with Andy (windycitypilot)
4) Tony (Tonyw)
5) me with my "peekacard, anycard" poker face

1)Andy's almost empty beer
2) The Jetgirls Gals (short to tall, left to right: Cindy, Kristen, Kristie, Sarah & Emily at 6'5" and NO heels..now that's impressive!)
3) There's some schmoozing going on here...
4) more schmoozing
5) Kat, Kristie & Doug (in rare form!)... Kat is a friend of Kristie & Doug's from their Alaska cruise in 2005. Not yet a JC member but we are still trying to talk her into it (no, not a pilot or other either).

2825d1181600778-alrighty-start-putting-your-pics-up-img_1455.jpg

Wow, Doug got a new shirt. I approve!!! :)

1) Doug and Kristie
2) Kat & Kristie

Saturday Pics:
3) guy on stiltz under the "magic bean?" in Millenium Park
4) The infamous bean thingy...
5) Chitown skyline

2819d1181600453-alrighty-start-putting-your-pics-up-img_1442.jpg

"Ladies and gentlemen, at this time the captain has announced that all electronic equipment needs to be turned off. If it has an on off switch it needs to be shut off at this time. ;)

The flight attendants will be coming around taking up your last minute trash in prepartion for landing.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Chicago Ohare."

:laff:

1) Christine (clumpinglitter) & James (Gredenko) at Navy Pier
2) Toria & Sarah enjoying the beer garden (HEY! we did get a pic of Toria in there..coool!!)
3) Look whose playing "Regional Airline Pilot"
4) Matt (Flychicaga) joined us for dinner on Sat. night (Luka & Ryan to the right)
5) Sarah, John and Ian

1) Kristen, James and gang
2) Christine, Sarah & John
3) Real chicago italian!! it was damn good too! YUM!
4) Andy and Matt
5) The whole saturday night gang & half of Luka's head..poor Luka!

"Ladies and gentlemen, at this time the captain has announced that all electronic equipment needs to be turned off. If it has an on off switch it needs to be shut off at this time. ;)

The flight attendants will be coming around taking up your last minute trash in prepartion for landing.

WRONG!!! That would be lovely MDW, you are looking at the 13's. (Almost) always did the ILS 31C circle 22R there, depending on winds...:bandit:

2838d1181601571-alrighty-start-putting-your-pics-up-img_1480.jpg

i feel like doug and john are twins...i think i have a picture at home (in MI) of him doing something similar...

1) Kristen, James and gang
2) Christine, Sarah & John
3) Real chicago italian!! it was damn good too! YUM!
4) Andy and Matt
5) The whole saturday night gang & half of Luka's head..poor Luka!

Kristie, thanks to you and Doug for putting everything toghether. It was an AWESOME weekend!

And no worries about my head. The waitress caught the half that I normally use.

It was really very nice to spend Saturday with some old and new friends! The weather was awesome too! All of my pictures exceed the file size limit. I'll try to reconfigure them..........there is that one taken just before the dance moves on the waterfront...........................It was great to see everyone and to not get totally sunburn on such a perfect day! Christine, you either?

2819d1181600453-alrighty-start-putting-your-pics-up-img_1442.jpg

my guess would be midway. all them close houses.

Back