Alpine Air??

If you want up your chances of dying, go to Alpine Air.

The chances of dying are already up, by being made unemployed in a terrible job market. Its what I think about every time the weather really sucks - I may die flying through this frightening dark cloud full of lightning strikes, or I may die hungry when my paychecks stops coming. If I had a shot at Alpine Air, I'd take my chances dying while flying, instead of starving while not.

The chances of dying are already up, by being made unemployed in a terrible job market. Its what I think about every time the weather really sucks - I may die flying through this frightening dark cloud full of lightning strikes, or I may die hungry when my paychecks stops coming. If I had a shot at Alpine Air, I'd take my chances dying while flying, instead of starving while not.

Not me we still get paid if we cx an flight due to mx or wx. And if you get caught intentionly flying in that dark frightening cloud full of lighting strikes. Your plane gets damaged you're going to be fired than unemployed than starve to death.

You're all big boys. Go to the interview. Ask questions. Ask to look at a plane. Try to talk to some pilots. Make an adult decision. Sheesh.

Any other opinions out there? I'm getting close to having to make a decision. I am trying to find out what will benefit me in the long run. I have a class date set with another company in Dec. and would be flying a 402. So I'm trying to figure out what will be better. Building more multi time with a reputable company, or building multi turbine time with a company that some people on this site say is in un-reliable airplanes. ShouldI go for the turbine with Alpine or build more multi time??

The maintenance would have to be pretty bad indeed to make a turbine engine less reliable than a piston. Just a a datapoint. Good luck whatever you decide.

If I were in your shoes, I'd probably give Alpine a shot and decide for myself about safety and working conditions. I know they have had some crashes but so has Amflight. It's demanding work but it will make one heck of a stick out of you.

I see Alpine Air's BE99 all the time out here in HI. The pilots are nice and they seem to like their job. Not sure if this helps any for you though lol.

Back