Alaskan LOA offer

A bunch of mouth breathing creatures sitting close to each other, with hacking/spewing, coughing, sneezing, with or without masks.
Huh, in the sEWeR we call that the employee bus...
I don't currently wear a mask pretty much anywhere, that bus is going to be the first place....

The book, paved paradise, is specifically about parking and how parking ruins cities, but that’s just a subset of how car-centric/low density design is a pyramid scheme and we can’t expand our way out of traffic congestion and expensive real estate. You gotta increase density, which means “ruining the character” of a lot of neighborhoods and investing in better transit infrastructure, both of which are anathema to a lot of people on all kinds of spots on the political spectrum. I mean every time flying in/out of SEA I’m amazed at how quickly outside of the city center it degrades into just an unending sea of single family homes and strip malls surrounded by acres of empty parking lots. Not to mention being a “liberal” city that has absolutely • public transit. IMHO Chicago’s level of service should be the bare basement minimum for any large city, much less one full of people who love to virtue signal about climate change from their hellacious suburban sprawl traffic jams

@Autothrust Blue was probably touching himself as he read your post.

Back