Alaska cutting back on California routes from Virgin

You think that's bad... try regional FAs that act like they're auditioning for a Southwest interview. What's cool at one company.... needs to stay at that company.

They still aren’t close. The cattle call is an abomination.

As opposed to waiting to board a flight in 1 hour with assigned groups and having all the gate lice hover over the boarding lane waiting despite them being in the last group? The cattle call is just that, it is what it is. The difference is the others try to dress theirs up as something different even though the end up being a goat rope.

As opposed to waiting to board a flight in 1 hour with assigned groups and having all the gate lice hover over the boarding lane waiting despite them being in the last group? The cattle call is just that, it is what it is. The difference is the others try to dress theirs up as something different even though the end up being a goat rope.

Wait in the lounge, reach the gate in time for priority boarding. Never mix with the peasantry.

I think you’re too used to being a nonrev. I never stand in a big pile of gate lice. That’s the beauty of assigned seating. I sit in the corner on my laptop waiting for my seat to be called, then I calmly board the plane. Much more civilized than the lord of the flies abomination on Southworst.

However, in a nutshell, you're reducing your reducing costs by "driving it" yourself from the wells to the refineries (they have a tanker or two), breaking down some of the crude into jet fuel, taking the schmutz that you can't create jet fuel out of and exchanging THAT for jet fuel or jet fuel refinable crude. Throw in some phrase far above my pay scale/knowledge about "crack spread" and it's probably better to use American versus Spirit as an example.

Edit: somewhat watchable on mute whilst killing time on the crapper.

Obnoxious bordering on ridiculous as a substitute for a proper safety briefing.

I do not agree. Music has a way of sticking with people that spoken words do not... and people actually pay attention to the video, because it's actually a bit entertaining.

My god, do you think people are actually paying attention to flight attendants who are giving a 'serious' safety briefing? Have you actually watched people lately?

-Fox

I do not agree. Music has a way of sticking with people that spoken words do not... and people actually pay attention to the video, because it's actually a bit entertaining.

My god, do you think people are actually paying attention to flight attendants who are giving a 'serious' safety briefing? Have you actually watched people lately?

-Fox
Gotta disagree here. Yes, people pay attention to the VX briefing more than most for sure, but they're listening to the song...not necessarily retaining the safety information. I know that most people will ignore a standard briefing, but those who watch will at least understand regardless of language barriers more or less. More people watching doesn't equate to most people understanding the instructions IMO. Even 30 minute flights from SFO-FAT were frequented by Southeast Asian folks who speak no English and don't understand travel when I was working CS, they're likely to be the one's freaked out and attentive lol.

Back