Airnet drops the Bomb!

I think that's it. I'd have to look and, to be honest, we all know I'm way too lazy to do that right now. :nana2:

There's two of us and some reserve pilots (3?) up there. Crashpad (with an emphasis on cheap and hopefully close/walking distance to the airport) anyone?

-mini

Best I heard of was a cheap weekly rental. Back in July there was still a note about it in the fax room on the wall. Talk to Ron about it for sure.

If you need any info about the area don't hesitate to ask.

Best I heard of was a cheap weekly rental. Back in July there was still a note about it in the fax room on the wall. Talk to Ron about it for sure.

If you need any info about the area don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks will definitely do. I spoke with the other guy (163? or 161? or is it 616? :confused:) last night and we're definitely looking for something cheap and not requiring a commitment. Weekly is good.

Thanks again!

While I'm here ... any recommendations on a gym I can hit up in the area to work out during the day? I won't have anything else to do.

-mini

Mini, Im on 163 now. Kinda expensive in CT, couldnt find any crashpads anywhere up here... pm me and i'll help ya out as much as I can, but im still "the new guy" up here!

Back