Airlines be hirin'

Re: Airlines be hirin\'

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'd kinda miss mav if we couldn't depend on his ridiculous comebacks to every piece of positive info that comes along.
As far as professionalism, no one likes of tight a$$ little twerp who's gonna gripe about everything. Even in the professional world, people get jobs and keep jobs because they're good people that a company likes having around. Basically, this mav guy is one of those kids who never got accepted by any group in high school, and now he's panicking because he's finding out that the real world works the same way.
Best of luck to ya chief

[/ QUOTE ]

"Tight $$ little twerp?"
grin.gif
And I'm not professional? Look who's talking! Sounds like I'm not the one that's stressed here. You people never cease to amaze me. Once again, not one comment on any of the issues at the school at all, just insults against me.

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a link to the official story from pan am

http://www.panamacademy.com/career.asp?ID=333

[/ QUOTE ]

[sarcasm]Lies, Lies, Lies!! It is just Pan Am trying to make everyone believe that they know what they are doing!! Propaganda, I say!!! I must go on a mission to tell the WORLD of the Evil that exist at Deer Valley.... Lies, Lies, Lies....[/sarcasm]

[ QUOTE ]
[sarcasm]Lies, Lies, Lies!! It is just Pan Am trying to make everyone believe that they know what they are doing!! Propaganda, I say!!! I must go on a mission to tell the WORLD of the Evil that exist at Deer Valley.... Lies, Lies, Lies....[/sarcasm]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, that about says it. You'd think someone so jaded would attempt to distance himself from "unprofessional people" like us. Oh well, I kinda like being unprofessional in my off-time.

Peace.

[ QUOTE ]
I bet he would just vote for himself a whole bunch just so he could say how professional "everyone" must think he is!! :)

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right. I have a better idea. Lets take up a collection and get mav a kitty. A cute one. Named scruffles.

Over at Westwind we've had 20+ hired (that I can think of) since about September, hopefully it will continue!

[ QUOTE ]
Over at Westwind we've had 20+ hired (that I can think of) since about September, hopefully it will continue!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome!!! I thought I had heard that, but I wasn't 100% sure. Did they all go to the same place, or lots of different places???

J.

Well, its been about a year since I've been on the board. Who the hell is this Mav guy. Did he go to Panam? I was there in Jan2002 and finished in oct of the same year. I'm glad to hear that a bunch of instructors have been hired. I've been instructing in NY and was just recently hired myself. Is Jason Bennet still at Panam?

[ QUOTE ]
Well, its been about a year since I've been on the board. Who the hell is this Mav guy. Did he go to Panam? I was there in Jan2002 and finished in oct of the same year. I'm glad to hear that a bunch of instructors have been hired. I've been instructing in NY and was just recently hired myself. Is Jason Bennet still at Panam?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Hutch,

Congrats on getting hired!! Who are you flying w/? Mav is a long story. He is just a disgruntled former Pan Am student, who just can't seem to let go and move on. Sad really... :-(

I don't know a Jason Bennet personally, but that doesn't mean much. I don't see him on today's schedule either, but who know...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell is this Mav guy? Someone the Pan Amers don't like obviously! Say something bad about their school and they fly off the handle.

Thanks. Was hired by Commutair two weeks ago. I'm glad to see hiring is happening all over the country. Are you guys students at Panam. I had a real good experience there. Is Boles still the chief pilot? I'm not sure if any of the old instructors that I had are still there.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. Was hired by Commutair two weeks ago. I'm glad to see hiring is happening all over the country. Are you guys students at Panam. I had a real good experience there. Is Boles still the chief pilot? I'm not sure if any of the old instructors that I had are still there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, most of us are students, except for the few individuals that just won't go away. I have been there about 7 months, and the Chief was James Berry. So, I am assuming that Boles, had been gone at least a few months before I started. Berry is a good guy. Seems very willing to work w/ the students. I would bet that you would know most of the instructors that were just hired, as most have been there for at least 2+ years.

So what will you be flying w/ Commutair??

[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell is this Mav guy. Did he go to Panam?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and he'd be working at Mesaba, Eagle, or Skywest right now if he'd stuck around. Maybe that's why he is so bitter.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and he'd be working at Mesaba, Eagle, or Skywest right now if he'd stuck around. Maybe that's why he is so bitter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh give me a break! I wasn't going to say anything else but that's just ridiculous! If I stayed at Pan Am, I would have just gotten my CFI, spent 8000 dollars on a worthless ACE program, have no high performance endorsement, and I would be looking forward to a year long wait just to get a job as a CFI (just like the Flying Turkey on here). And there's the facts! Now ignore them and personally insult me just like you always do! After all, it's the only thing you can do.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh give me a break! I wasn't going to say anything else but that's just ridiculous! If I stayed at Pan Am, I would have just gotten my CFI, spent 8000 dollars on a worthless ACE program, have no high performance endorsement, and I would be looking forward to a year long wait just to get a job as a CFI (just like the Flying Turkey on here). And there's the facts! Now ignore them and personally insult me just like you always do! After all, it's the only thing you can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mav, mav, mav... You do know that the Turkey is in Florida, right?? Two very different locations, two very different situations. It must be killing you knowing that 17 instructors we all given offers!!!

A little friendly advice...Until you get that chip off your shoulder, you are going to have a tough time. If you take that as an insult, then you are worse off than we all imagine. You may be more or less anonymous on good ole Jetcareers, but the attitude you project is going to catch up with you sooner or later. At first I actually had some simpathy for you, but 8 months later, you are still tooting the same song. I think most "professionals" would have moved on by now...

I don't think anyone on here "wants" to insult you, but you bring it on yourself. Anytime something positive is posted on this thread, no matter how insignificant, you feel the need to express your negativity. I have been at Pan Am for 8 months, I read all the Pan Am posts you posted before I signed up. I have yet to experience any of the issues that you have been complaining about. Could it be that things have changed? Could the new chief have made a big difference on how things are operated? If I have had a problem w/ something, it has been resolved to my satisfaction. I have found all of the admin. people quite helpful.

By the way, did you know that Mesaba also hired the ACE instructor to run the CRJ training for Mesaba? Hmmmm... must be something to that they liked, eh??

That's all for now...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In Phoenix nobody waited more then a couple months...no where near the one year you claim. And wha exactly do you need a high-perormance endorsement for?

Hey all you crazy people. Mav is like an itchy rash, if you scratch,it only gets worse. This thread is really going down hill because you guys encourage his behavior. There is nothing you can do to change Mav. But you can change the way you respond to him, by not responding. That is of course unless deep down inside you like the drama. If that is the case then you are already doing the right thing.

Haha...true, but now you've personally insulted mav you're contradicting you own words.
smile.gif

Flight school politics are just like big univeristy politics...people fight so hard bcause there is so little to lose.

So any word on the school throwing down some sort of a send off?? I hope they,(Pan Am) doesn't just let them mosey off into the sunset...

Back